Can someone explain me this? lmfao - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I respect peoples opinions on what should and shouldn't be allowed. I personally though allowing these builds and ways to sabotage, brought a big meaning to people who defended in siege. The way it is now, all you have to do is setup a few mines and some contained and you're good to go.

Plus, allowing these builds gave much more room for come backs. Epic come backs. Those make siege even more rewarding....
    How i said before, i think nothing should be impossible in siege, even take a room with 2 or 3 sps inside, but mines are too cheap for this. We need to allow other build, or add a new build for this use as a bait in siege... currently if you have 2 sps in a nuke room, you dont need worry even a little with it, and the enemy team cant even think a way for get it, this is completly no fun, for attackers and defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I respect peoples opinions on what should and shouldn't be allowed. I personally though allowing these builds and ways to sabotage, brought a big meaning to people who defended in siege. The way it is now, all you have to do is setup a few mines and some contained and you're good to go.

Plus, allowing these builds gave much more room for come backs. Epic come backs. Those make siege even more rewarding....
    I agree with you completely SAM. I guess people don't like too much diversity.... I Personally don't like nuke rooms but I use them because they are there... just like the spy suit on public ( keep it perma please its better then blaze suit xD) Its too bad most things (on pugs anyways) that provided a sense tactical advtanage are gone and are just itching to come back.... hey a guy can hope cant he??? (EMP, door jammer, dampner, shrinker, killer protectors... Limit of 1 maybe 2 ..... FACTORY.... SUPER JUMP BOOTS!!!.... Homeing beacons....) the list could go on.

On closer look siege would be quite more dynamic with a lot more variables in it if all said items were in the game. There would be a lot more TACTICAL DIVERSITY then there is now, and more ways to counter stuff, which I am always a fan of.
    Last edited by |uK|Tomahawk; 12-12-2015 at 10:26 PM.

With Guardians the tele will get destroyed no matter how many distractions you build around it... as long as the tele is near the Guardian.
    Also, a Guardian near a building that's obviously a target for Rocket Cannons does WONDERS, I built a Poison Guardian next to a Super Booster in MiniCivil and no matter how many RC's were built, they couldn't take out my Super Booster.

Also, double the attraction force on Guardians so putting one together with a Poison Guardian create a huge troll vortex in a gate, sure, it's leechy but nothing gets past until you clear the Guardian.
    Maybe reduce the leech factor of both Guardian types from 1.0 to 0.85 so they're not as big of a liability (shields' leech factors even lower).
    Which makes translocators more valuable, speaking of which...

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Tomahawk View Post
    Homeing beacons
    Homing Beacons are imba right now... so is translocator in some maps.
    I think the best idea to deal with that is make the translocator have the same shoot force as the default one... but instead give it 'ammo' or 'charges', more level more translocs.

=== Charged Translocator:
    Price: 450 RU - 4 teleports.
    Levels: 60 RU spent - +1 teleport
    (60,120,180,240,300) mean a total of (5,7,10,14,19) jumps.

So, translocator can be used for more tactical stuff instead of just nuking and Impact Launching is greatly encouraged.
    Also, gets rid of the uncounterable trans-packing done in Clarion Ultimate and any other open ended map where you can take cover under the ground level.

Balancing > Restricting.
    Last edited by Higor; 12-13-2015 at 12:21 AM.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    How i said before, i think nothing should be impossible in siege, even take a room with 2 or 3 sps inside, but mines are too cheap for this. We need to allow other build, or add a new build for this use as a bait in siege... currently if you have 2 sps in a nuke room, you dont need worry even a little with it, and the enemy team cant even think a way for get it, this is completly no fun, for attackers and defenders.
    Adrian, you could not be a more selfish player if you tried. You are not thinking about playability, you are thinking only of yourself and that you want to be able to take any nuke room or core so you can feel a little self importance.

No matter what changes are made, any room can be fortified solidly so you cant get in. you can even string platforms along a wall where a tele can be built through, the platforms will allow the tele to be built, but you cant go through it as the platform acts like a player standing in the tele, This is how I know your views are self centred and has nothing to do with all players having more "Fun"

Fun for you has always been cheap shots and made to feel like you are some highly skilled player, lately since the tele only situation I have not seen you take any matches by using single handed glitch builds, that is balanced IMO.

everyone forgets about the other large portion of players who use the server, they have have moderate skill levels and are not clued up about glitch builds through walls, where as adrian studies them to find every possible glitch part he can abuse. Removing that ability HAS balanced the playing field. No one ever seems to stop and think about the lower skilled players who do not use the forum.

So if you enter a game in public where you can see one team is tons of nukes ahead of the other, isnt it but fair to make builds through walls allowed. Or do you want the team with only a few nukes to get demolished by the endless amount of nukes the other team has?

The way it is now is that 2 sps are enough to protect a nukeroom.. WOO ~1400 ru to defend your offensive arsenal. Making it way easier to build excessive mines and sps all over your fucking base to create overtime games over and over. Doesnt sound like fun to me.

The options defenders have on a map are too much compared to what the offense has to penetrate a base. Being able to hold more than 2 nukes would make things a bit easier but yeah imo defenders are in heaven now with the things theyre allowed to do. Just something to keep in mind.

I remember a game not so long ago on hillforts where we had to vote for another map since the map was just not going to end by the way things were going.

WOOO SOO MUCH FUN
    Last edited by Cella_V2; 12-13-2015 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    Adrian, you could not be a more selfish player if you tried. You are not thinking about playability, you are thinking only of yourself and that you want to be able to take any nuke room or core so you can feel a little self importance.

No matter what changes are made, any room can be fortified solidly so you cant get in. you can even string platforms along a wall where a tele can be built through, the platforms will allow the tele to be built, but you cant go through it as the platform acts like a player standing in the tele, This is how I know your views are self centred and has nothing to do with all players having more "Fun"

Fun for you has always been cheap shots and made to feel like you are some highly skilled player, lately since the tele only situation I have not seen you take any matches by using single handed glitch builds, that is balanced IMO.

everyone forgets about the other large portion of players who use the server, they have have moderate skill levels and are not clued up about glitch builds through walls, where as adrian studies them to find every possible glitch part he can abuse. Removing that ability HAS balanced the playing field. No one ever seems to stop and think about the lower skilled players who do not use the forum.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    i think, everybody AGREE 100% with you

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    That is pretty much the rule, You can build SS or SHP through a wall (for maps like civil war) but nothing that can be used as an attack method or a distraction to enable a cheap tele. Players deserve the right to secure their nuke room or core, double builds through a wall makes reinforcing a core or nuke room a waste of time, this making the game itself a waste of time.
    Double standards

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    Double standards
    How do you figure that out??

Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    So if you enter a game in public where you can see one team is tons of nukes ahead of the other, isnt it but fair to make builds through walls allowed. Or do you want the team with only a few nukes to get demolished by the endless amount of nukes the other team has?

The way it is now is that 2 sps are enough to protect a nukeroom.. WOO ~1400 ru to defend your offensive arsenal. Making it way easier to build excessive mines and sps all over your fucking base to create overtime games over and over. Doesnt sound like fun to me.

The options defenders have on a map are too much compared to what the offense has to penetrate a base. Being able to hold more than 2 nukes would make things a bit easier but yeah imo defenders are in heaven now with the things theyre allowed to do. Just something to keep in mind.

I remember a game not so long ago on hillforts where we had to vote for another map since the map was just not going to end by the way things were going.

WOOO SOO MUCH FUN
    Because you seem to be one of the players who need to be victorious ASAP. One team could have 50 nukes and the losing team have 5. Those 5 nukes could easily take out the enemy base, this has happened numerous times, especially on maps like simplex. You are impatient and need to be the one to reap the damage, just like Adrian and the other "elite"

I don't enjoy overtime matches as well when they seem stalemate, but I also believe a cheap tactic win would make the overtime pointless and a waste of time. You get frustrated you can't do anything to cause severe damage and therefore want the match to end so you CAN cause serious damage in the next map.

You play for the glory, I play for the teamwork experience. All we can do is agree to disagree, I wont change and neither will you so whatever rules are listed are what has to be followed. I wouldn't make a fuss if all builds through walls was allowed, I wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't fight against it if that is what is decided.

Two opinions on the subject with different outlooks on the game and what frame of mind you use when playing what is supposed to be a teamwork oriented game.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 12-13-2015 at 01:30 PM.

No offense, but I rather watch paint dry, than playing your way of siege.

Siege is supposed to be dynamic and fast, not slow and boring.
    Who would want to play a slow fps game? ._.
    Last edited by Cella_V2; 12-13-2015 at 01:36 PM.

You want to cater to the defense, we get it Fluke, that's why siege is so boring right now. Higor took over siege and slowly but surely made everything more defense orientated to setup the biggest camp stations DEX can only dream of.

Thread Information