Constructor cycle skips - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    it keeps skipping remove here was it done on purpose to prevent removing?
    Nah, just a bug.

I do have a keybind to setmode 0 so if I missed something I hit that key (on Q) so I can just start over and do it. I don't have a direct bind for remove because I don't wanna accidentally remove stuff.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Worse when you have a bind for upgrade and then single click to repair someone inside a supplier...."Insert whole team ranting here" for not having a supplier any more.

"Enter childlike rant" .......Removed it on purpose because the mod wants to show how super powerful he is......mods remove and get away with it!!...bullshit conspiracy! etc. etc. .footstamp.

So this bug is causing big headaches as you can imagine. any closer to the source of the issue @Higor?

@Igor is on point.
    LCWeapons is forcing a ClientAltFire signal on the constructor, and the constructor fully resets the cycle timer due to that.
    The proper fix is to make a timer reset not on ClientAltFire, but instead when the player releases bAltFire button.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lol @][X][~FLuKE~][X][

happened yesterday on butchered with me it was me and R.U.N vs 3 w.$ players and we were stomping them quite hard I came to repair R.U.N and the cycle got fucked up and instead I removed, luckily we both had enough ammo to keep them out of our base till supplier was back up again, I was cursing myself.

anyway @.seVered.][ when are you going to post a video of the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    Worse when you have a bind for upgrade and then single click to repair someone inside a supplier...."Insert whole team ranting here" for not having a supplier any more.

"Enter childlike rant" .......Removed it on purpose because the mod wants to show how super powerful he is......mods remove and get away with it!!...bullshit conspiracy! etc. etc. .footstamp.

So this bug is causing big headaches as you can imagine. any closer to the source of the issue @Higor?
    Even better when you want to rep somebody, constructor fucks up, you remove the sup while walking by, don't realize it, come back for more ammo, sup is gone and you get ready to kick that asshat remover, click F3, WTF, tail between legs, "Enter childlike rant", "Enter my own rant" while rebuilding sup.

Fucking constructor made me paranoid around builds!
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 01-31-2016 at 10:53 AM.

Same, Simplex is a nightmare sometimes along with Blackriver, I tend to remove the FF when attempting to repair a build or a team mate and they move or the same when I am running along and attempting to repair a team mate.

I tend to do a lot of team repping where I see a team mate who has a good aim, I will hide out of the way and constantly repair them every time they get hit, if you notice that happening in a game when I am on your team then you can assume it is me, I am not a frag whore, I prefer teamwork. Sometimes it goes wrong though and I remove stuff by accident, even worse when you didn't get the RU to immediately rebuild what was removed.

Really looking forward to this getting fixed before a lynch mob come at us with torches and pitchforks!

Maybe better to go back to a working version until it's fixed? I have been there myself, accidentally removing...

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    The proper fix is to make a timer reset not on ClientAltFire, but instead when the player releases bAltFire button.
    Thank you for the feedback. Looking forward to the fix.

PS. I often leave trailing spaces in keybind with "SelectBuild" and it doesn't work. Could you remove these in Constructor.SelectBuild ?

I get same issue with skipping.

Same problem here, pls fix it as soon as possible, unable to use constructor due to this skip thing. If its taking time to fix then kindly put back old version till time.

Thread Information