Kushiii and ALL_DAY - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    ಠ_ಠ
    okay. I never seen you so idk about you lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by kushface View Post
    Thanks cham but its ok.
    I tried. ¯\_ツ_/¯
    Last edited by Chamberly; 03-15-2016 at 04:38 AM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

[X][~FLuKE~][X][;109557]I simply don't have the energy or health to do this shit any more.
    Then just quit the mod job for good. Everybody (really, not a figure of speech) will be happy then.

Bon voyage!

It might be cause people are done reasoning with you. Whenever something is up you end up going in your own trail of thoughts in which you never snap out of. It is just plain dead annoying talking to someone who is so 100% sure of himself when all you do is talk around the problem or solution. Like talking to a fucking tree.

There was a time where I wanted to apologize to you for what I said to you some years ago. I know I havent been the nicest person in the past, but yeah I know that but nor have you guys. But you just try to trigger responses over and over, and I just realised its not even worth it apologizing to you. You will always be the same stubborn narrowminded person.
    Last edited by Cella_V2; 03-15-2016 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Tomahawk View Post
    Thought Fleece just warned them, but hey to each there own. I was there during that match and they were indeed saying that. I do think a demo should be posted in this particular case considering the amount of bans on that orbital match.
    I did warn them, but they do kind of deserve that ban. I have warned them so many times and not do any action against them and they probably know that, what fluke did was good. Perhaps they learn that they shouldn’t go say those words anymore.

sorri
    You say Sorry now, but next time no one is one, words coming out of you again.

The irony of this ban is 10/10. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    So you weren’t really sorry then? Is that you are saying?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Look, I get it. The last thing you want to put up with when you're trying to unwind is a couple of screwballs making something that should be simple really annoying.
    They do that plenty, I do it plenty. But I know these two pretty well. They're not racist. Rude and immature like me, sure, but they're not racist. I won't tell you how to mod, but for whatever it's worth it's still my opinion that the ban was harsh and your assessments are kind of off-base. My whole point in quoting Fleecy isn't that I really care what she said, but that it's obvious from the context that her intent has nothing to do with actually being homophobic, same as these two.
    Racist or not, words like that isn’t allowed on the server, its even written in the server. So why keep saying it when its not allowed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    heres the problem, uk doesnt give a shit about ur opinion. x D D D D D
    I feel uK doesn’t care what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Fluke, chill out and stop banning him with ridiculous reasons
    Tell me how it is ridiculous? He got banned for a good reason and then he was just asking for more.

xD
    Last edited by Cella_V2; 03-15-2016 at 03:56 PM.

@kushface <3 Apes taking things way too seriously, its clear for everyone that kushface aint no racist. I dont see the point in that thread anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Originally Posted by Cella_V2
    heres the problem, uk doesnt give a shit about ur opinion. x D D D D D
    I feel uK doesn’t care what you say.
    Isn`t that what I just quoted? /logic

Quote Originally Posted by DANGERBOY View Post
    @kushface <3 Apes taking things way too seriously, its clear for everyone that kushface aint no racist. I dont see the point in that thread anymore.
    Perhaps no racist, but using racist remarks on the server isn't allowed, it even says in the server rules.

I dont understand why people is flaming fluke, what he did was good. He banned 2 people for breaking the rules.
    Stick to the rules and u dont get banned.

Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Racist or not, words like that isn’t allowed on the server, its even written in the server. So why keep saying it when its not allowed?
    I can't speak for everyone, but I know that sometimes I forget or make mistakes about something that simple because my intent isn't to cause harm or to insult someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    It might be cause people are done reasoning with you. Whenever something is up you end up going in your own trail of thoughts in which you never snap out of. It is just plain dead annoying talking to someone who is so 100% sure of himself when all you do is talk around the problem or solution. Like talking to a fucking tree.

There was a time where I wanted to apologize to you for what I said to you some years ago. I know I havent been the nicest person in the past, but yeah I know that but nor have you guys. But you just try to trigger responses over and over, and I just realised its not even worth it apologizing to you. You will always be the same stubborn narrowminded person.
    I followed what I saw, I spoke with others who witnessed it as well, it was debated if it was a breach and it was. people who know them will of course say it was all joking and just a song and a little bit of trolling. What you lot always fail to take into consideration is those who don't know you, who like a quiet game, who may be sensitive. That is how I deal with all situations but you lot think it is something personal by me, you continue to argue and say something didn't happen yet I have proof it did. It wasn't just the single comment I showed by Kush, it went on for over 20 minutes by players and spectators. Provoking the mods, almost daring them to make something happen. You fail to take into account we get reports that no player knows about, we deal with the issues day after day yet you fail to take that into account. The dicking about is going to mount up to a point where action is taken. Just like it was on you by being banned from the servers and the forum, it all went to far and had to be stopped.

Cella, would you take shit if someone decided to get in your face and provoke you? or would you react and retaliate?......That question has already been answered by previous situations involving that exact situation. So why would it be different for mods? its like playing up for your tutor/teacher one time pushing them to do something about their behaviour, they get warned but still carry on. Tell me, if the teacher did nothing after and saw them the next time, don't you think they would feel untouchable and believe the teacher wont do anything about it so they push their luck even more the next time? This is what I and others see each day. If mods did nothing then the same thing happens on the server.

It really doesn't matter to me any more, this is the last time I have to deal with those who show disrespect for the servers owned by Sam but get punished when they abuse and disrupt the games by a mod for showing disrespect in Sams house, then cry it is a conspiracy and banned for no reason. Solid undeniable proof is obtained but somehow it is still denied by those banned and their friends. Logic there is a head scratcher.

No one gives a shit but you can all rejoice, I had a neuro attack after letting all this get to me last night and realised I cannot be in these situations any more. I don't fancy a heart attack over a row with children.
    So party on and enjoy the fact I have stepped down and given up mod status, I can just be a regular player who doesn't have the burden of dealing with kids with complete disrespect for the house they visit.

I do cella want to know how I am narrow minded? there was 20 minutes of this happening and three mods passing info to each other, one of us had to ban those who clearly thought breaking the server rules is acceptable, that just happened to be my account that carried it out, it could have been any other mod but because it was me it is narrow minded? Mods don't need to release every tiny bit of info to you are anyone else, just the player involved in the ban.

I don't do anything without proof, but with you lot it doesn't matter if proof is there, you still rip into me anyway, sometimes with a reason that has nothing to do with the infraction at the time.

You are a hypocrite Cella. You think I am in the wrong so you attack on a personal level, if anyone thinks you are wrong then they are narrow minded or any of the other reasons you have to retaliate. If anyone is narrow minded, it is you. Simply because you feel what you think is the only way to think. all of your posts are full of self centred comments.

I am done now. I don't need to talk to any of you any more, its a relieving feeling.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 03-15-2016 at 03:29 PM.

Thread Information