User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: just2blond

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Let's not forget all of those quoted have been caught cheating including you lonewolf so if you get banned for too many frags, blame your history.
    He wants evidence, i give him evidence so now as i told to -=Rp*Raptor the noballz guyz unable to came here and make his own thread . Next ban will be a perma ban. I won t ban him due to his history but this guy has never learned how to play CTF and be quiet into our small community even if we caught him cheating . Still camp, lame and only go for frag, this is CTF not DM . Always funny how ex-cheaters react, they were caught and then after gave him another chance still play as dumbass .
    Once again, next ban for -=Rp*Raptor is perma one and be sure i can provide evidence or testimony, this is so easy to find with him .
    You arer also a looser @L0nEwolF, trying bullying me then when you have to face the truth, you simply don t have enough ballz to post again here . What a pity !
    Cheers
    Jst2BAN
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 11-26-2014 at 06:27 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

hey cheers, just2blond lets have a beer together. They call me the Chiropractor, cuz i heard u got sand in yo vagina, no worries im here to clean it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bean View Post
    hey cheers, just2blond lets have a beer together. They call me the Chiropractor, cuz i heard u got sand in yo vagina, no worries im here to clean it.
    Lol @L0nEwolF thumb up for this post, you have just been trolled by Mr.bean aka Deepack . Maybe, as a known cheater you can also ask him to join Rp clan ?

edit : oh sorry he was already into Rp clan
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 11-27-2014 at 06:22 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    is because she is basically the only active admin the combo server has had in years.
    this is so fucken true
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Another useless shoot, why you dont show the score at the switch moment?? In the first screen shoot raptor aready had 37 frags and more than 70% EFF that really prove that he joined blue to balance it and you got pissed after they started to score, you waited till he killed 37 ppl to warn him? (hell NO) or the score after he swiched really pissed you?(YES) how they could score 7 flags without raptor? look at the team its not possible for blue team to score 7 flags before raptor joined only 4 average ppl were killing at that moment.

The second screen shoot only proves that team was 6 reds vs 4 blue at the switch moment cause the spanish guy joined after raptor(or was not moving) and any other player joined or swiched after raptor and i know score was even at that moment.

That shoots are only proving your abuse i am master admin of many servers and you dont even know how to prove a ban.

At leas 5 ppl in my clan complained about you(unfair ban, player kicks etc) and i will get real screen shoots about your abuse all the latin clans going to help on that waching you, i promise.

PS we never ever switch teams to win!! we balance teams Dont be a bitch has you know we have level to lead the whole team we DONT need to switch, only if the other team looses bad. I know that sometimes they may iddle or something like that and i know the ppl that i recruite myself for years they are not like that.

PS2 post that lil video (you wont post shit cause it shows your abuse)

PS3 we will be behind you kicking your ass and prove that you kick players for no reason watch yourself!!

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    Another useless shoot, why you dont show the score at the switch moment?? In the first screen shoot raptor aready had 37 frags and more than 70% EFF that really prove that he joined blue to balance it and you got pissed after they started to score, you waited till he killed 37 ppl to warn him? (hell NO) or the score after he swiched really pissed you?(YES) how they could score 7 flags without raptor? look at the team its not possible for blue team to score 7 flags before raptor joined only 4 average ppl were killing at that moment.

The second screen shoot only proves that team was 6 reds vs 4 blue at the switch moment cause the spanish guy joined after raptor(or was not moving) and any other player joined or swiched after raptor and i know score was even at that moment.

That shoots are only proving your abuse i am master admin of many servers and you dont even know how to prove a ban.

At leas 5 ppl in my clan complained about you(unfair ban, player kicks etc) and i will get real screen shoots about your abuse all the latin clans going to help on that waching you, i promise.

PS we never ever switch teams to win!! we balance teams Dont be a bitch has you know we have level to lead the whole team we DONT need to switch, only if the other team looses bad. I know that sometimes they may iddle or something like that and i know the ppl that i recruite myself for years they are not like that.

PS2 post that lil video (you wont post shit cause it shows your abuse)

PS3 we will be behind you kicking your ass and prove that you kick players for no reason watch yourself!!
    Last post to this poor thread, i have show enough evidence and you aren t . At least, it really seems that you Rp guys and not spanish community have real trouble with me . As some said over here you are bored cause there is some active admins over there so you can lame as you want .
    You are head admin and don t want face the truth because we are talking about one of your friend/clanmate : this is understandable but open your eyes and take your responsabilities . If you think we are unfait with you, that this server sux, admin/mods sux so, why don t you leave or just stay on yours ?
    Lot of Latin players are really fine with me and play nice on server some Rp, some Elite and other random player . They know i can speak and understand spanish .ust look at Darren, Nmare, Nemesis, Hakunamatata, -=Rp*Marcus and so many others .
    I play since 99 for fun not for being a pro so when i see some lamers latin or not ruining the fun on server, i have to remove it .
    ou said 5 people of your clan complaining about me but i ve never see them here, maybe they fear to look like a dumbass as you look like right now .
    If you still want play on uK servers, you are welcome, if e pissed off you and your clan, please, just stay away .
    I agree some Rp guys try to even teams when it look stacked ; i ve seen Caesar yesterday switching team to help them and i appreciate it . I haven t ban him for this because this was really unbalanced but switching team to be in the leading one isn't acceptable .
    I have enough show evidence, i won't post any others thing cause now, this is very useless . Ban for Raptor is over untill the next one . Most of the time i warn players, if they change their behaviour, i won't go further . Butnow i won t warn a player used to it, it s a direct ban, they have to understand .
    You tell us that your clan is clean, fair and good person so stop react like that and be nice .
    Harrassing people on forum or servers is also bannable, i wanna let you know.
    So a word to the wise.
    Jst2b

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    this is so fucken true
    If i can, i will vote you to mod at combo .

Just a question : @UT-Sniper-SJA94 ( still Rp member ?)
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 11-27-2014 at 06:11 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Yeah, but I don't do anything anymore in servers, banning department, it was just a waste of time for the most part, especially when you had scum like acf doing their best to destroy the community, and most likely deepack giving him the passwords.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Yeah, but I don't do anything anymore in servers, banning department, it was just a waste of time for the most part, especially when you had scum like acf doing their best to destroy the community, and most likely deepack giving him the passwords.
    So, you must be a trustee member, could you please explain @L0nEwolF and -=Rp' members that i only do the same job as you and others -=Rp leaders do or have done on their server/forum ? or maybe they just wanna be turn into a ACF/Deepuke look-a-like community....because they are just harrassing as those scumbags do .
    I am mature enough if @L0nEwolF do apologize and stop talking trash about me to, by my side have any anger against him . But he has to understand that i won t stop my "job" . Bullying people isn t a good way to have a decent and good discussion .
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 11-27-2014 at 10:03 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

We don't need to prove anything. Just because we choose to doesn't make it your right. Again, let's not forget your clan's cheating history. To be honest, you guys are on second chance anyway, so if you've done something wrong, accept it, behave yourselves, otherwise it will easily turn to a perm.

If I was a mod I'd be Hitler so no thanks blondie xD
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thread Information