User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    anyone curious on what type of keyboard this guy has to type english letters and russian letters

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    anyone curious on what type of keyboard this guy has to type english letters and russian letters
    I think even Kate Bush will lose faith in humanity after seeing your comment

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

you stupid zac
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    This amazes me..... everyone laying into the person who removed because they thought they know best.
    Yet the other thread the player who had their build removed by a player who knows best is being laid into.

Anyone else see the irony and double standards?
    I don't doubt there's bias, but the bias is often (of course not always) based on the outcome of the restructuring. I've observed that most of the time people don't give a shit if you replace builds and the replacement works well, but they will bring the pitchforks if your replacement sucks (see: this thread)

Also, Face conts are always going to be leechable. You can just make them eminently less leechable by building them as far toward the inside of the base as possible, beyond the torch pillars, instead of being flush with them. Most people make the mistake of doing the latter.
    Last edited by Scourge; 06-30-2016 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I don't doubt there's bias, but the bias is often (of course not always) based on the outcome of the restructuring. I've observed that most of the time people don't give a shit if you replace builds and the replacement works well, but they will bring the pitchforks if your replacement sucks (see: this thread)

Also, Face conts are always going to be leechable. You can just make them eminently less leechable by building them as far toward the inside of the base as possible, beyond the torch pillars, instead of being flush with them. Most people make the mistake of doing the latter.
    The point still stands though, even more so now you point out it is done when it shouldn't be. Just don't remove, its a single rule for everyone so there is no favouritism or threads where a player has been removed from a game.

One thread a player complaining of being kicked for removing for the better of the team. Another thread the same player who kicked the player for removing is now being accused of doing it, yet that is justified?.... I think it is not. There are too many players who believe they know best including myself at times, this is the point of "do not remove other players builds", it comes across arrogant 99% of the time if people claim they know what is best.

Let players learn why a leech is bad instead of ramming it down their throats is all I am saying. Don't muscle in and self appoint the role of leader for your a team.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    Let players learn why a leech is bad instead of ramming it down their throats is all I am saying. Don't muscle in and self appoint the role of leader for your a team.
    You are right, I did this the other day and I was blamed for a failure in the team's defense. Whether that was correct or not, it was still presumptuous of me to have done so.

That being said, please understand that where the urge to break this rule comes from isn't always arrogance, it's frustration. There have been players who have come to the servers for literally years that have never learned the basic negative effects of certain building styles. It's why I proposed a change to this rule in another thread.

If it is honest, I didn't read answers because it was the statement but not a question !)
    gl!

- - - Updated - - -

Вы что, реально идиоты ? Не видите что происходит ? Заебал ваш снайпер-спам ! И мины нахуй ! А лучше мозг купите.
    Дебилы.

Такая поеботина на серверах отличнейшей игрухи.. пиздец ребята !

Помогите настроить сервер, сыграем на нашей территории и по грамотным правилам !
    Last edited by Kate*Bush; 07-09-2016 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate*Bush View Post
    If it is honest, I didn't read answers because it was the statement but not a question !)
    Maybe you should. You might learn something.

Nothing special

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keyboard-3.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	3182
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails product_img_2649.jpg  

Thread Information