User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: :Thonk:

Yet again banny making assumptions on his own when me and Chamberly were the ones involved with it, not including the fact that I've already spoken in DMs with Chamberly half a year ago about it.

Banny just keeps on failing to see the points over and over again.

Yes, I have failed my duties as an admin in many pugs, to reset, banned (or muted) players. But I also see faults in many players, as someone mentioned here. I think many of us have made wrong decisions and this is where we are now.

I honestly (or maybe don't remember) .. but someone calling me whore? I didn't even know about it as far as i remember and nor do i even care what people say behind my back, i don't take the insults personal, because after all its the internet and its a game, everyone have said something about someone in this game, you can't deny that. If berserk want to shit talk about me in a group there or here, let him, i dont really care and even if i did care, its nothing i can do about it then move on and just play the game.
    but yes, i hope that we can move forward with clean slates, all of us.
    and yes, sam have talk to us mod/admins about our faults for watching the channel and such, cant say he didn't, because trust me, he did..

I also think the muting is a bit harsh, 24 hours and cant defend themself, like sam said, 2 hours should be enough.

and lastly, Jigsaw, after banning you for being 1 min late was wrong by me, yes blaze talked to me but i wanted to remove the ban, but i didn't know how, so i asked for help and we all tried to remove it. I apologize for it.

im ready to forgive and to be forgiven as long as admins also fix their attitude regarding bans and banny moderador power be removed

Banny's moderator is not being removed. We are working with banny instead to skill him up on how to mod properly.

I've added the Discord invite again and I've lifted the bans.

@SAM @ Blaze if u do care for community and players playing on then i will suggest that mods for pug should be made on basis of voting from regular pug players (Only regular pug players should b allowed to vote and to select what mods they want). And the ban rules and duration of bans should also be discussed with regular pug players. let it b the community of players rather than imposing self made rules by a certain group of people. Otherwise you already know whats going on...
    Last edited by Spiderman; 11-27-2018 at 05:47 AM.

Thread Information