User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    can you stop editing peoples posts
    Read your PM and understand.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    No but I think it's stupid.
    Think it's stupid for giving him warning and couple of match bans to make him stop? He didn't stop after. I think it's more stupid that he going to keep doing it.

I'll unban him on bt but good luck with the idle man. Even another mod told me to go ahead and ban him perma.
    --
    #makebtgreatagain
    #keepcreekbanned2016
    ^Funny shit, superhex
    Last edited by Chamberly; 08-03-2016 at 11:41 AM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

You can edit my posts fat bitch, but you can't edit the truth.

~ God Bless ~

To chamberly-I dont idle on purpose and when i tried telling you my side of the story you muted me and blocked me on facebook (yes i had her on facebook) so its plain out abuse and like I said my last week playing there I havent idled and I try not to

To whoever banned me on ig servers-I still have no idea who banned me and why from every server I did apologize for that shooting in a 2v2 and it was something so small...Ive been playing completely fine in IG servers for weeks now and I have demos to prove that Ive been following the rules in all my matches...im in OG clan with richie twerk etc so we used to be on ts laughing and playing together which leads to my next point...

To Blaze-I am not a troll...get to know sum1 first before making accusations. You may have heard stuff from other people but who knows the real truth..that would be myself...I know If im a troll...I know If i follow the rules..and I will say that I agree I shouldve been banned on the ig servers for a day or so...but perm everywhere..wut is this the holocaust...

Im sick of all these unfair bans and kicks and whenever Im spotted somwhere playing Im always being watched and judged...im sick of it...theres people out there who dont follow the rules everyday! why is the focus on me all the time

sorry for embarrasing you man but i've heard you wanted to do some Gay sex?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    How is this related to the post Kenneth?

Quote Originally Posted by creek View Post
    i tried telling you my side of the story
    I heard the story. But it kept happening after that shortly as other peoples sending me demo of you idling on the server and screenshot as they can't vote.

So if I get any more...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    yeah he the guy. even Seabass tried to run from him lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    but you can't edit the truth.
    you just have the wrong story and can't cope with the real truth.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    How is this related to the post Kenneth?
    thought it be fun to bring hiw own joke back to him like a boomerang

Im trying and thats all that matters...theres people who idle and do it on purpose they say brb smoke or brb food and disappear

This is such an old old game...why is the main concern banning people instead of playing the game..im never gunna be able to enjoy this game the way I used to the first day i got it...its peoples behaviours and actions that made me hate the game

Quote Originally Posted by creek View Post
    Im trying and thats all that matters...theres people who idle and do it on purpose they say brb smoke or brb food and disappear

This is such an old old game...why is the main concern banning people instead of playing the game..im never gunna be able to enjoy this game the way I used to the first day i got it...its peoples behaviours and actions that made me hate the game
    What you seem to not tell is that you was perm banned. You begged me to get you unbanned. I gave you a second chance, even if the fellow mods warned me to do so. During your first week basicly you get caught trolling, boosting etc. You got a second chanc, and knew 1 mistake would get you banned again. Sorry. You knew the risk when you went and saboed ur teammate.

Nordog like i said I can provide demos and everything so no I did not break any rules or do anything wrong. So once again that is not a fair ban it was something so small so stop acting like I did something major. Stop getting brainwashed and really think about how unfair this is.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont you dare say i fuckin trolled...now I will seriously be angry...dont u dare say something that isnt true! out of all those weeks playing i shot a team mate in a 2v2 for 5 min so dont over react and say other FAKE things i did!

Thread Information