User Tag List

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    ok so hold on you locked him out so other teams couldnt get him?

the rule states if the team captain who had him in his team before has first choice of picking him up - WHICH HE DOES

the reason adrian couldnt play this season was because he had no pc to play from but he told cella that he will be back to play at some point

let cella trade adrian back into his team, if he happens to drop him after a round or before a game you will have a much better idea of whats going on and deal with it appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    I think Silverwing handle the situation well, since he can't play for like 5 weeks of the season, and teams are locked in the playoffs so you might as well leave him out of the season. It would almost feel as sketchy as someone saying he wouldn't be available at all during the season, and then gets picked up right after draft for a mediocre player .

agreed, and also what chis said, cella never waited 2 weeks to lock him.... he dropped him he has been on the fa list... so nobody should have first dips on picking him up. he has missed most of the season already and if he's going to miss week 5 as well thats pretty questionable on being allowed to play from here on out. personally I think at this point he should be locked.. other fa players should be given the opportunity to play instead... ones that have been around just never got picked up or got traded.. there is still a lot of good names on that list

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    agreed, and also what chis said, cella never waited 2 weeks to lock him.... he dropped him he has been on the fa list... so nobody should have first dips on picking him up. he has missed most of the season already and if he's going to miss week 5 as well thats pretty questionable on being allowed to play from here on out. personally I think at this point he should be locked.. other fa players should be given the opportunity to play instead... ones that have been around just never got picked up or got traded.. there is still a lot of good names on that list
    well feel free to trade ursell to the fa list and get someone else in the team.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    rofl dat troll

Graavity for Gladiator

Quote Originally Posted by W4rrior View Post
    Graavity for Gladiator
    Approved

your captain had his chance to pick me up... and if I were you i'd be more concerned about eclipsing an average of more than 18 kills per map if you get carried to finals to face us again

or you could just give our team the title already and save everyone the rape

and so it begins

Lol take the trash talk to another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    your captain had his chance to pick me up... and if I were you i'd be more concerned about eclipsing an average of more than 18 kills per map if you get carried to finals to face us again

or you could just give our team the title already and save everyone the rape

and so it begins
    cant be good at everything >'( your goodin fragging im good in making tele's.

oh btw you had lucky shiva was rusty i was playing LOL blaze has a shit internet so lets see who wins in finals!

cant be good at everything !
    i'm good at everything, uchi is good at everything

Thread Information