User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK|Fleecey

Thumbs down UK|Fleecey

I just wanted to share a weird experience,

I came in a command where i got repeatedly assed by Kemikal, i did it back once and used the taunt, you like that? To make obvious i didnt appove of it.
    Next thing a pop-up appears from Fleecey to stop assing. I think after a lot of effort and giving of corrections this is a bit weird but ok and write i'm embarresed but well assing is assing, just shouldn't happen my bad.

Next map is Bleak, before we come to 10:30 mins to play still and i capped twice and it's already 4-0 for my team, i keep suggesting if we want a battle we can still even out teams.
    After a minute of wonderring why no one answers Fleecey says go to spec. and then to Red. Problem seems solved...

Fine i'm in spec. but no one changes so ill go back in game and then asking why no one changed, then again i'll go spec. to make it possible again for a balance... 4-0 in just few mins in bleak... obviously for any battle to occur we need more balance.

From that point a mexican guy enters the game.... reading it all from the start, just steals my spot...

I'll coment about his unsocial behaviour telling him he's not only taking a piss on me but on everyone who's waiting for the balancing to happen.

I've asked Fleecey of she's not going to interfere... but then she tells me i'm bitching to much. idk

I made a nice comment of her being a donkeybitch which is the only perspective i can hold of her right now. With no regard to het position a an admin.

Nice job Fleecey!

I presuming by Assing you mean Dming?

Yes I agree Dming is lame and should be kick/bannable and yeah fair enough if you do it back to them although admin should warn person dming then kick them so I wouldn't say you were bitching... it's so frustrating when you go up against someone and you both go past eachother yet they turn around and shoot you or turn around and follow you to kill you..

anyways, fleecey is usually fair so I wouldn't judge her like that just yet mate

Either way yes your frustration is understandable but don't go making rash judgements on players/admins until you have a few rounds with them

Wonder who pissed on your cereal

I was playing and all she did was warn you, guess if she actually banned you, you'd write a shakespeare-ish book of shit like your complaint above
    Last edited by Moskva; 03-16-2014 at 07:05 PM.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Hello!

On command, you were in mid, tried to kill someone, didn't work.. so you chased him back to the base, crouch to shot him and then you went back to mid. That's when I warned you no assing, means no back shooting, because in Insta, back shooting is not allowed.

In the bleak game, yes teams were shit, not that I would make a difference if I would change to the losing team. You were bitching about teams, so that's why I told you to go to spec, (I thought you were red) which you weren't, so when you left to spec I couldn't really go red anyway. It was one missing spot in blue because you went to spec.. and I said in game, I don't know who I should move blue because I do not know which one to move.

If you go spec and someone join... its not stealing your spot, they just want to go in and play..

I do not mean to change the subject, but that cat's reaction to the foot smell is hilarious. Funny little video Fleecy!

In command,
    It's not assing or chasing to do so but i do it once or twice usually with taunts added to make a correction, and if it doesn't work after then ill start making comments or kicking... since there's no other available means i believe in still, if it goes on longer ill just try to pwn them to make sure they know it's not fun how they behave, stopping their behaviour after getting personal attention for pwning... If i need to assrun for that.. so be it, i think i have the right to be able to flagrun without being bothered constantly of people who don't follow the rules, im at your server for hours a day for months now, and tried to help to clean the servers by demoing for hours a day.
    It became a big fail, and i received a extreme amount of negative energy for trying so. Surely i have proven i want to CAP only and have a good competitive game, and not interested in getting so frustrated im doing the thing above.
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Hello!
    > Like hey Tum, let's make teams? (Since i'm admin or just a player and i'm here to have a gg?) Because the only introduction i got from you is go to spec. and from there without any reason you just accuse me of bitching to much, while you are not changing anything, in fact the opposite, you change the respect to a lower point.

Ignoring the fact that i'm doing the effort to balance, not knowing who I am and my attitude towards the servers, just giving me a name. No that's not the way you get a hello back from me.

. You were bitching about teams, so that's why I told you to go to spec, (I thought you were red) which you weren't, so when you left to spec I couldn't really go red anyway. It was one missing spot in blue because you went to spec.. and I said in game, I don't know who I should move blue because I do not know which one to move.
    And funny how i never got the message that you don't know how to balance? what to do? really? Then why you ask me to go to spec. in the first place and now making it a teamcolor problem?? and i went back to spec. 2nd time because nothing happened... another chance but no, now a minute later gunzerker comes in... he doesnt believe anythings going to change anyway because of YOUR attitude and starts playing.

Nice meaning shifting here
    FROM >>making clear/ giving awareness we can have a gg that is motivating for everyone in the game not just my team....without me then because with 4-0 and 10:30 to go my motivation is gone because obviously the team are unbalanced)
    TO >> you are bitching... i mean is this the way of negative perception that you want to add. to people or just me that are trying to do something positive for the peoples in the server?
    In this case your team and my own motivation, more than half of a full server?

If you go spec and someone join... its not stealing your spot, they just want to go in and play..
    This guy > Gunzerker was in from the beginning and it was obvious he read what was going on, that i was in spec. because you asked me to! He's a known player that comes often. He knows better, he just failed to have the respect towards me and those i did it for.

I got bored reading that... still makes no sense to me...

Rule is pretty simples - don't shoot at a person from behind if you dodge/run past them or follow them to kill them i don't know how much easier the rule could be...

Anyways you made your point so i say we just move on and play the game ?

Did I mention the cat???? -[JOKE]-

Quote Originally Posted by SKULLZAPPER View Post
    I do not mean to change the subject, but that cat's reaction to the foot smell is hilarious. Funny little video Fleecy!
    Probably had some catnip on it...

Since i'm bothered with this and i have regret for putting this up publicly and also ashamed so i'm going to take the responsibility of saying sorry i posted this, and make sure it won't happen ever again! I think recently i figured out
    i have a personality disorder and starting to realise i experience intense emotions that are way out of relevance and i don't even understand them, getting me in to trouble wherever i go on longer periods, this game also but is one of my timekillers since i'm watinglist of getting treatment. Sorry Fleecey! i do wish i was before posting : - )

Thread Information