User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hello!!! from #PassionateGaming

I am posting a introduction for EU community called #PassionateGaming.

It was created by kama^ on April 11th, 2014 but due to him being busy & inactive he put Jenny` & k1^ in charge.

The original admin team consisted of {xan}vanhelsing, nordog & madz^ but more time passed by & they realized they needed more help & active admins so they added me to the team 6-8 months ago. But over the months we been getting more & more active so we also have 2 new admins named Eagle_ & seabass.

We are a fairly new community so we do know we have a lot to learn as a admin team & know we still have to make some changes to be a successful community but this all takes time no community was built in 1 day.

Alot of people have their own opinions about #PassionateGaming but please don't listen & just come check us out yourself & play some friendly pug any skill is welcomed here we encourage our players to give new players a chance & also a nice warm welcoming.

Our mods for #PassionateGaming consist of:
    5vs5iCTF, 1vs1iTDM, 2vs2iTDM, 4vs4iTDM, 1vs1saDM, 2vs2iCTF, 4vs4iDOM, 1vs1iCTF, 5vs5saCTF & 2v2v2v2iTDM.

We also just started a weapons channel not to long ago it's still a work on progress but we are hoping to gain activitiy for it soon the channel is located at:

Irc.QuakeNet.Org -- #Passionate.nwPUG

The game types we have for our weapons channel atm are:
    5vs5CTF, 2vs2CTF, 1vs1CTF, 4vs4TDM, 2vs2TDM & 1vs1TDM

The admin team of the weapons channel consist of the #PassionateGaming team & also xts|spl33n, cro_xt, wAldur` & tormer.

We also have a UT4 Hub & it's called PassionateGaming Hub. We also are helping couple players around the community named loque & iMpure to start a ut4 channel it's called #UT4.PUG @ Quakenet. So in the next couple of days the ut4 channel should be running but we are not sure what the mods will be just yet but they have big ideas for the future of UT4.

We maybe also thought of having US servers open in our channel around 6pm Eastern time for US players or canadians who like to play at night but we are not sure how it would work but just a suggestion we have in thought.

Channel: #PassionateGaming
    irc://Irc.quakenet.org/PassionateGaming
    QuakeNet Web IRC (qwebirc)

Channel: #Passionate.nwPUG
    irc://Irc.quakenet.org/Passionate.nwPUG

Channel: #ut4.pug
    irc://Irc.quakenet.org/ut4.pug

UT4 Hub Name: PassionateGaming Hub
    UT4 2v2iTDM Pug: unreal://77.88.70.204:7777?password=pg2015
    Last edited by WeeDMaN; 05-16-2015 at 12:59 PM.

Hello how are you? I have a query'd know because they tell me banearon of #passionategaming? I was banearon the chat room I think, that I was because I joined a game but did not get to play because I had to leave

If you have webchat this might be the reason we been having problems with trollers & other people with using webchat so we have temporarily banned webchat at the moment but if you use a program such as mIRC or IceChat you will have no problem joining but we should be unbanning webchat hopefully real soon.

Thx @WeeDMaN

I do not get @WeeDMaN install throws me errors mIRC, you know how I repair webchat, I find it easier to use, will use the ice chat at the moment but I do not like

@WeeDMaN

I wouldn't trust this WeeDMaN guy, he told me he's the guy in the green shirt in that link. He seems to be involved in some shady business, and he's been slingling toxicity throughout UT communities. His "admin" team is also comprised of mainly ex-cheaters. Be cautious around these passionate guys!!
    Last edited by Chamberly; 05-23-2015 at 11:57 PM. Reason: let's not post that crap please.

Wasn't LoSaH an admin and then they unbanned him when he was cheating? No thanks jaja.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    His "admin" team is also comprised of mainly ex-cheaters.
    Hey!
    I'm on the admin team and this is the first I've heard of this. Who exactly are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    Wasn't LoSaH an admin and then they unbanned him when he was cheating? No thanks jaja.
    No, LoSaH was never on the admin team.

Edit:
    Scratch that. I didn't know that (I'm still pretty new on the admin team there xD)
    Last edited by seabass; 05-23-2015 at 10:24 PM.

Been in some shady business of course I was young but what ever no reason to bring that to this pug discussion that's scooping pretty low lol. Our admin team is definitely not made up with full of cheaters that's definitely a joke I was a ex-cheater yes I admit that I didn't have to it was back in 2004 & I came back in 2013 & told people exactly who I was & I didn't have too. Also yes LoSaH was a admin not sure when he lost that I became admin after he was gone. Also LoSaH was black-mailing us or whoever his friend was saying if we didn't unban LoSaH we would always get DDOSed & honestly the DDOSing happened for a month straight & was no way to stop it & still isn't. That's only reason he got unbanned. Also how can you say I am toxication because I say some #iPug admins abuse their power & some of them are assholes that's me voicing my opinions & lots of people feel the same way. You say I am toxic but I help anyone around this community with anything I can help them with if they ask me. I setup tons of servers, utstats, websites, forums, etc... just to help around so you calling me toxic is very untrue. Also when people do talk to me I ain't disrespectful or anything unless you are to me. Honestly I don't want any beef I came as a new community & new future but all your bringing up is the past & some untrue stuff.
    Last edited by WeeDMaN; 05-23-2015 at 10:22 PM.

I didn't want to bring everything up in a post wanted it to look nice & just main info of #PassionateGaming but if people ask questions I will answer but he is gone now so mentioning him shouldn't be a thing I should have too do. Also if you can't stop DDOSing & for a month straight you get DDOSED & no one can play yes we were all mad about letting him back but us & the players did want to play & not get the servers constantly DDOSED. It wasn't a perm solution was a short solution until we fix the issue. We do have some people working on the issue & doing what they can but stopping a DDOS is not that simple.

--- Updated ---

Honestly sorry for the double post but |UK|Ray you are more toxic then me for bringing up my personal life & arrests online. Would you want me to post any personal shit about you. Yes I showed some people that picture but I didn't show that to have it publicly posted on a forum for everyone in the community to see you sir are trying to stoop low to another level. Bringing up my cheating past back in ut99 days its agreeable since it was me cheating but honestly that was 11 years ago also.
    Last edited by WeeDMaN; 05-23-2015 at 10:36 PM.

Thread Information