User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    What I find funny is that so much trash is talked about mines but as soon as a nuker comes through then many are typing "make mines" lol It is public, you will always have those that mine, the nukers, the fairies that spend the whole map flying around shooting rockets, you will have the sideline bitches, you will have the campers, those few that repair, the whiners and complainers, those that constantly beg for RU, etc ... never going to change. I find nuking boring but yes it will get the job done to end maps, many take too long anyways. I like run and gun, i like building and I like using the sniper rifle alot. I like the rocket launcher because of all the splash damage and most everyone is so predictable that you can typically anticipate their moves and their nukes.

I find it fun as is, even if the balancer isn't working properly it is still fun. Even if it is over stacked and i'm on the losing team, it is still fun. Of course, it is more fun being on the stacked team. What I also find boring is when a team gets barricaded in their own base and everyone is spamming the doors or entrances. I also dislike players that don't do much the first ten minutes of the game as they just save their RU to build a nuke and start nuking. I see a lot of good players that up anything and everything until base is pretty well set up then they work to attack. Regardless of how the teams are matched up and how the game is going, I find it most fun for me when their is teamwork.

What I think makes a game worse that the balancer are the quitters, nothing more needs to be said about that.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Agreed @utbusta these bitches can't just play

Quote Originally Posted by A^3 View Post
    We need a mine launcher. That way we can. Shoot mines into the air for the jetpackers and trans. A way to upgrade from far away also. 
    indeed we pondered this object in the inventory; or rather; pondered making the ALT fire key for building a mine THROW it .. then it could actually be used as an OFFENSIVE weapon too; instead of just a defensive droppable item...

or maybe I didn't post the code that I wrote to alter the native code; I will ..

- - - Updated - - -

it was a simply a cross over from the tranlocator throw to the ALT fire ... and of course would use the same graphics for it too... I'd love IT! and probably end up running around just throwing mines at everyone!!!

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by X-Tech View Post
    I know you all like my mine fields but now whats about often headshots before you even touch my mines
    I always like free Ru and clean up all easy mines. Thx keep on building.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Janssen View Post
    is that their biggest power is the RU it gives back when ppl step on them.
    Also good idea. No ru give back by normal mines. Maybe only if nuker dies on it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A^3 View Post
    We need a mine launcher. That way we can. Shoot mines into the air for the jetpackers and trans. A way to upgrade from far away also. ��
    Very good idea!

( TED )
    Last edited by NJ.; 04-06-2017 at 09:16 PM.

Thread Information