User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kumar

Kumar

Every game I play kumar sup spams, i don't know how to record or else I would but anyone will vouch for this. He also steals all the 50 crystals in the beginning without making supplier then leaves.
    Last edited by Rixhmasta89; 10-04-2017 at 10:34 AM.

I played a simplex match aganist you yesterday, you were supspamming evry single time u entered our base (16/16kills pretty sure), i dont belive the second one you said without proof. 1 time its allowed, but u were hiding behind the wall at the supplier and u tried to shoot from there not only once breh. Kumar does it 1 time only, just letting u know. lata.

guess you're right without proof then there is no claim. Howerver kumar is notorious for spamming even for today. As far as the match you speak of you say "pretty sure" that would be true if i didnt get 8 kills in the middle and i ended with 16kills so...

Quote Originally Posted by DANGERBOY View Post
    I played a simplex match aganist you yesterday, you were supspamming evry single time u entered our base (16/16kills pretty sure), i dont belive the second one you said without proof. 1 time its allowed, but u were hiding behind the wall at the supplier and u tried to shoot from there not only once breh. Kumar does it 1 time only, just letting u know. lata.
    Thank you. Only this ut god is allowed to shoot the sup if anyone else does it BAM begging for kick vote and continuous profanities through the matches every match you enter

I played with kumar and i know he knows rules and about spamming sup.

If you want anything to happen you need to bring proof to the table.

would you like to explain why you kickvoting kumar from the server when he joins?

@Rixhmasta89

I only voted when he he started spamming when me when i was in the sup on subways when it was 2v1. If I knew how to screenshot I would be happy to oblige.

both of u are like a cancer sometimes tho :P and ye kumar just spams sup 1 per life. tho he does it so much ajajaj

Quote Originally Posted by Rixhmasta89 View Post
    I only voted when he he started spamming when me when i was in the sup on subways when it was 2v1. If I knew how to screenshot I would be happy to oblige.
    Nice contradiction here. Look at this nicely: https://imgur.com/a/ieYBl I just enter game and you say "o fag boy is playing" then continue to kickvote me and beg lacci to kickvote me also, so I must have magical powers to sup spam you when I enter the game huh? I'm done with your childish behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixhmasta89 View Post
    well he did just join the game and you started to insult and kickvote him, how do you explain that to be supspam?

Just make video. Google ut99 demo rec and you will have your instructions on how to record.

Whoever makes video first, gets their ban.

Thread Information