Cyanide - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Cyanide

UT99 doesn't require a pro system. You can rape with a P4 processor too.

AntiAimCheat.rar

if the player use Center View or Mouse Look, a robot says "NEGATIVE" and a message is displayed in the Player's screen.

if the player try it once again, he will be kicked from the server.

i'm a little bussy righ now so i can't try to fix the axis thing at all but apparently i found where is the problem.

( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/Legacy:Variable_Syntax
    input
    "Input" variables can be mapped to the console, by binding a key to a special console command. Only byte or float variables can be input variables. The appropriate console commands to bind an input variable to a keyboard/mouse/joystick input are:
    Button <variable name>: The input variable is 1 if the button is pressed, 0 otherwise. Should be a byte variable.
    Count <variable name>: This variable will increment every time the button is pressed. If it is an axis, this will increment every time a new input is recieved. This can be useful for checking to see if an input has changed since it was last checked. It will wrap around when it reaches 255. This should use a byte variable.
    Axis <variable name> <arguments> The only one that takes arguments is also the only one meant for use with floats. This captures axis movement. Depending on the axis in question, this may be an absolute value (as with joysticks) or it may be a relative value. (as with mice) Arguments are specified in the format argument name=value and the valid arguments are:
    Speed: Appears to be a simple multiplier for the input. Seems to be useful on mice.
    SpeedBase: Appears to be an exponential multiplier for the input. Seems to be useful on joysticks.
    Deadzone: Inputs within this amount of zero are not set into the axis variable and are registered as 0. This appears to be applied BEFORE speed or speedbase.
    Invert: Interestingly, this appears to be a simple multiplier. Set to -1 to invert the axis.

Note that Interactions are better for most input capturing, as input variables require subclassing PlayerController. (or PlayerPawn in the case of UnrealEngine1) Axis input variables can also only be accessed within the PlayerTick function - outside of this function they will always be zero. (though the variable can be stored in another variable that will be accessible anytime.) The only real reason to use input variables in UnrealEngine2 is because Interactions do not capture joystick axis movement.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Wouldn't it help to see the EUT solution @Crsk?
    of course, if it change some mouse input parameters (i doubt it)

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by wiki
    Axis input variables can also only be accessed within the PlayerTick function - outside of this function they will always be zero.
    I have this zero problem, i'll try what wiki said and see... tomorrow or some other day
    w5ykj

TY added and confirmed working. Good job.

I'll send you the source of EUT to further refine this if you wish.

i removed the link since it is not working well in online mode, i can't hear the robot, the message in the screen and a few other things aren't working.

at least at the moment it prevents to use mouselook and centerview.

i'll upload v1.1
    w5ykj

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    my advice to anyone that has ever asked me?

buy a decent mousemat that would cost you maximum 30$ maybe 40$ if youre feeling rich

whenever youre playing try to keep your mouse movements smooth and steady, meaning no jerking like a complete spastic having a fit, with this advice taken also, start to lower your sensitivity from say 3 to 1 or 0.50. Do this gradually, for example say you always play with 3 sensitivity, go down to 2.5 or 2.75 then once you get comfortable with that, go down to 2.5 or 2, once you get comfortable with that, go down to 1.5 then 1 etc etc, only go down gradually and once you have become comfortable enough to lower your sense more, Obviously if you have a normal mouse that isnt for gaming or whatever and you cant set DPI I would suggest investing in a gaming mouse, such as logitechs g400 which is budget but also very good. If youre going to carry on using a normal non gaming mouse I would suggest that you dont go down as far as 0.50 or whatever try to find a medium between low enough to keep aim smooth/steady and also high enough so that you can turn and react to people out of your vision quick enough.

Oh and turn mouse acceleration off, its shit.

^

Only fags play with low mouse sensitivity. Oh hai blase!

@Crsk

The audio file or whatever it is, is in the wrong format for linux clients. Is there a need to play some audio?

so almost everyone of us are fags? Since almost everyone i know play with low sensitivity.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    so almost everyone of us are fags? Since almost everyone i know play with low sensitivity.
    Finally a voice of reason!

Thread Information