• Yes - Apply PUG settings

16 55.17%
  • Yes - Something else

10 34.48%
  • No - keep it as it is

3 10.34%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    The spawning is so stupid, it's spawn so fast.... goes like 30 sec and something spawns....everyone is just camping mid to get it and don't give a flying fuck about the game
    UT and Razvan.

Its too fast. A lot of 150RU tho...

I was surprised to see Shockwave camping mid alot today, it's a curse.

Timer on public, 1st spanw at 10 minutes, and others 2 by 2 minutes

I was in spec yesterday on Simplex and watching mid spawn, I saw first the rubber suit, then 23 seconds later the grenade and then the 2500RU crystal 32 seconds later, I was a bit "WTF?" at that. the next one didnt spawn for 7 minutes and that was blue gun. problem with the timers @Higor ?

after that I watched grim with shrinker, looked like a doll, (first doll grim has ever had that he didn't have to blow up first. ) so didn't count any of the spawns after but I can say it was in overtime at 23 minutes elapsed

edit : The poll here is clearly showing what the majority feel, another poll that should be honoured IMO
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 10-07-2013 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    I was in spec yesterday on Simplex and watching mid spawn, I saw first the rubber suit, then 23 seconds later the grenade and then the 2500RU crystal 32 seconds later, I was a bit "WTF?" at that. the next one didnt spawn for 7 minutes and that was blue gun. problem with the timers @Higor ?

after that I watched grim with shrinker, looked like a doll, (first doll grim has ever had that he didn't have to blow up first. ) so didn't count any of the spawns after but I can say it was in overtime at 23 minutes elapsed

edit : The poll here is clearly showing what the majority feel, another poll that should be honoured IMO
    Thats why noobs are camping on mid now...

here is my opinion on the subject

The public server should reflect the gu season settings. If we want people to get better and participate in the season we shouldn't ask them to play with totally different settings on the public server. It seems especially bad lately that the public server is just a dumping grounds to change things without notifying the community at all or caring if people like the changes or not.

The public server if fine to test one or two things out on but completely changing mid, timing, binds, lag etc in one version is eventually going to kill the public scene.

We're talking about a 22 slot server where 70% of the players don't pug or care about being competitive at all.

[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};65856]problem with the timers @Higor ?
    Those timings seem impossible, I got sam's INI file and I'll do a local run for abnormalities.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    We're talking about a 22 slot server where 70% of the players don't pug or care about being competitive at all.

Those timings seem impossible, I got sam's INI file and I'll do a local run for abnormalities.

Your missing the point completely and have shown why so many people have been complaining. when new players from ig or anywhere go into public server it's a complete joke and shouldn't be a dumping ground just because u feel like it.

If it was more pro and had the same binds and settings as pugs maybe you would get more people trying to be competitive.

Public will become more pro and competitive if you start to make changes that affect gameplay in a positive way. Just because it is public does not mean you can throw a bunch of useless shit in it and say have fun. From the other thread, you and severed just randomly started to talk about the hook project, where as others were complaining and making a point. It just seems you don't care. Answer the posts instead of ignoring them, at least respond with your opinion don't start to talk about a new project or shit. Then on the feri NW3 thread, you were talking about adding more weapons or displays to siege. How about this, fix the issues that the public are complaining. Adding more stuff should be the last thing on your mind.
    Last edited by Shotman; 10-07-2013 at 11:01 PM.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    there was a time (4 years ago) when public was actually very competitive with VERY even teams most of you werent here then and also before that so wouldnt know what "real" games feel like. PUG's will always be one sided because of the nature of the pick order and captains not even attempting to make teams fair cause they dont wanna lose.

Only people who will know real siege games is myself silverwing shiva osyris chiseller mental sonic fido chronox snakeeyes and the other old school siegers that are left here which is minimal

Thread Information