1shot1kill removing super container

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1shot1kill removing super container

I was playing miniclarion now and I made a sc and tele to the core room...after I've removed the useless container that was behind the SC. And so this dumb removed the fucking SC to fuck with the game.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ss.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	2031

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    @1Shot1Kill care to comment, would like at least an explanation please

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    @1Shot1Kill care to comment, would like at least an explanation please
    Sure, but first where is the map? Every time I post about someone removing my stuff, which happens almost daily, I always get asked, "where's your proof?

But no proof needed. I saw the SC get made. I went in to the core room to remove my container that I placed in front of the core. My container had been removed by the complainant in this sad tale. Well, I hate having my stuff removed by others, as you all know by now. It is against the rules. Right?
    So I went in and saw my container gone, checked who removed it, and removed what I thought was a container made by the complainant. Turns out it was a SC. Well, you can imagine my surprise with my core hanging out...fluttering in the wind, if you will. So I promptly made another SC. But I see the complainant failed to mention that or the fact that the container he removed was mine.
    I would have just posted his violation here, but my past complaints have not bore any response other than where's the proof? And even when I provided proof on one occasion all I got was nasty remarks by some obviously biased members. BTW, I had a perfectly good SM in the door that I could not remove after the SC was made.
    So there you have it, do with me what you will, I throw my fate on the mercy of the court.

on on, 1S1K

The proof is there, I removed your useless container, and you fucked the game removing the SC and there was no SM at the door. Solaris was spec'ing and saw that all. A screenshot it's a proof.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Anthrax View Post
    The proof is there, I removed your useless container, and you fucked the game removing the SC and there was no SM at the door. Solaris was spec'ing and saw that all. A screenshot it's a proof.
    So you admit removing my container. But because you did it, it gets the title "useless" right? It still was worth RU to me, and it was not yours to remove. My violation was a mistake, which I rectified by replacing the SC. But you offered no such compensation. All you did was have a hissy fit.
    To make matters worse, you are a member and should be obeying the rules, not breaking them and yelling foul when others do it.
    Ban me, don't ban me, whatever.

It's pretty simple to explain why the container was removed in the first place. If no response... someone will rage to remove your's. That has been going around for awhile because no one ASK to remove anything nowadays (except a few peoples, they get respect). & that is where the rule is broken first.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

this is just a stupid thread , 1shot1kill always build useless leech , also when something get removed you get the ru back , chill out babies , if you get your stuff removed its not a valid reason to fucked up a game. how old are you 1s1k comon man.
    Never Lucky.

Leech or not, it's still reasonable to explain why it can be removed. It's part of the team management of the game, if you don't help your team, your team get screwed anyway. No need to hate and have less peoples playing siege game these days.

Help them learn to play.

So, no one said where was 1s1k's container was at. Where was it? Behind it can mean any direction. Was it by the doorway, inside the base? If so, you could nicely ask him to remove or ask him if you can remove it... long as he know, it pretty much help to have extra information. Not everyone knows.

1s1k, wanna chat on ts about this?
    Last edited by Chamberly; 10-18-2014 at 07:09 AM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

He said he remade the SC..

When I removed their container it dont changed anything in the match, but a SC removed for 2 minutes it's really a big thing.

Yes, he did, but when I joined again the core was fucked already.
    Last edited by |uK|Anthrax; 10-18-2014 at 01:43 PM.

Thread Information