john banned - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: john banned

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Honestly not surprised you need to go to personal levels over a game, really shows the character and attitude of what we are dealing with here. Its ok 45 keep trying to join, we will make sure you get no access even if it means having to ban everyone who plays here and you know personally. Lets see how things turn out when that does happen between your circle jerk of "friends"

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    Again, why are you an admin on here? You rewrote newnet when it was already completed, please tell me more
    You're extremely misinformed lol. I built NewNet with my own 2 hands on top of UTPure, and I built it on top of UTPure because UTPure was the standard for the competitive weapons CTF/TDM communities. UTPure had no ping compensation whatsoever. All ping compensation was my own doing. And shall I paste the list of hundreds of fixes/improvements I implemented on top of the ping compensation? There's a reason your boy(s) bytehacked NewNet so that you could put it on your own servers. And attempting to troll me was only part of it. It's because I did such an excellent job.

Beyond that, I've contributed much more to UT and the uK community than NewNet. Not all of it is known to the public, however.

6 feet tall part cracked me up. I know what you look like.
    You clearly don't have any idea, because I am in fact 6 feet tall and my weight hovers around 210 lbs. I've been lifting since 2005 and I eat basically nothing but protein. I'm fucking jacked and proud of it.

Tell your mom I said hello since you're both living under the same roof
    Again, you don't have a clue. I haven't seen my mother or father in over a year now. I live almost 2,000 miles from them.

Please try to have a mature, intelligent discussion for once, instead of constantly resorting to personal attacks because you have no other argument.

Again, why are you an admin on here? You rewrote newnet when it was already completed, please tell me more
    Why are you even questioning his. Are you one of the decision makers?

45 is a serial cheater and was supposed to be remedied. He just kept evading and clearly, shots kept on unbanning him.

It got to a point where shot's behaviour became far too unstable and negative. So when he asked to be removed, we removed him. Now all his drama ensues as a result? Give it a rest man.

PS these aren't 3 dollar servers.

Quote Originally Posted by chris[CB] View Post
    we will prob dont get a response, lol fleecey open that horse ass face and talk bitch with dem teethe.and you sceam u mad i shit on you in isense servers in dm you are shit.and blaze his midget ass talk more sand nigger go blow up a market full of kids faggot in the name of allah.anway i would like to thank a euro admin that let me play knowing who i was since he hung out with us in zsu team speak for the last year NORDOG thanks bro even tho your a dead beat dad and cant even take care of your kid you pos,you euros thought it was unrealshots i bet lol nope its nordog ask the 8 to 10 people that played in zsu idiots.been fun ill be in again easy np like always.hey sam watched your fight vids now i see why you talk so much shit your still out on your feet sucker couldnt beat up an 80 year old woman hes brain dead already,to many punches to the head like chuck liddell lolololol.get benched nigger.

- - - Updated - - -

i hold ut in my hands like god lol tim your a skinny nigger that packets mid game while getting shit on and you already understand why i said this,owned by unrealshots in weapons on your map
    why so mad bro

Hey just wondering why rasta is still allowed to play here. I was up 8-3 with 2 minutes left and he decided to spam !teams and I got switched to his garbage team but yeah apparently that's allowed on these 3 dollar servers. I went into spec when I got switched but he still apparently decided to talk shit. I still find it comical when these admins want a demo from me when I haven't cheated once in the 18 years I've played. The funny part about all of this is Tim liked a comment talking down to 45 when Tim is free to DDoS the server and call shots a cheater. It's amazing how much you learn from stupid fucks.
    calling my name is only showing that you are out of resources and you have to ask me if i allow you to even write my name.I always get my ban if i talk shit so go find someone else to blame your short brain.
    You are always as a desease in server.

Thread brings the lolz

Thanks for the laughs

far to unstable I honestly wanted out it takes you guys 2weeks-4weeks to get anything done I did it all by myself in a day :\ as far as camper and 45 goes I didn't tell them to come here and start drama their grown men they can make decisions for themselves...

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Thread brings the lolz

Thanks for the laughs
    no problem triple chin guy harharhar
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Considering you've had bitch fits plenty of times before and calmed down @UNrealshots we just thought it was another one of those, eventually we just got tired of it.

It was good having you, thanks.

Thread Information