User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BTW, on the camper's issue, at least 2 bans were issued.
    Thing is, that overtime isn't so common these days and bans tend to expire in less than 2 days.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Thing is, that overtime isn't so common these days and bans tend to expire in less than 2 days.
    Ah. Noted.1

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Nobody did? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    Yes, nobody did, and he was playing on the server next day and so on

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, on the camper's issue, at least 2 bans were issued.
    Then kindly increase ban time? And more important after issue of ban, add it in Bans section? so others come to know that player banned for that reason and other players will not do it in future. Will be good.

@Chamberly it's impossible to define a set list of rules particularly when @Higor's work solves a bug but introduced new ones. I would have thought you'd understand and comprehend as much.

If it was unclear for anyone - The general rule of the thumb is, can you do it on stock UT? If not then it's probably safe to say it is not allowed.

Attention @Skarn and anyone else.

I'm not going to keep repeating the above to people. There's no claiming ignorance here. I'm sick of hearing this stupid 'there's no rule'. It's in black and white. We will start aggressively banning people who continue to abuse bugs. Regardless of anyone's 'status'.
    Last edited by SAM; 07-05-2016 at 07:28 PM.

@SAM
    At least he's not crashing the server, one engine bug and one Siege bug I have to take care of.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

@SAM
    At least he's not crashing the server, one engine bug and one Siege bug I have to take care of.
    I didn't mean the introduction of bugs as a negative at all. I know it's the nature of dev. Don't worry.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Much wow 3 pages even though I clearly stated its not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    The general rule of the thumb is, can you do it on stock UT? If not then it's probably safe to say it is not allowed.
    ayyy lmao nvm. rip.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 07-06-2016 at 11:17 AM. Reason: tested it

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I'm going to semi-hijack to propose three reforms that I think would vastly improve the overall experience:

1. Modify kickvoting during "serious" games (6 or more players). Require at least half of one's teammates to kickvote (in the case of bad behavior toward the team), or at least one teammate and 2/3 of the enemy team (in cases of bad behavior toward the enemy, sup spam and the like), to engage a kick. This would be far better than the current majority of all players vote because most players don't bother participating, especially since it's often to their benefit not to do so.

2. Drag option for buildings (Higor is already working on this). This should have a time-RU cost, no distance limit, and drag speed limited based on the type of building being moved. This partly prevents the constant bitching about removing and rebuilding. Along with the kickvoting change, I think we would see far more satisfactory building patterns overall.

3. Use a DM balancer. The pattern that screws up the overwhelming majority of games is the best fraggers (*cough*ChileanInstaPlayers*cough*) often getting stacked onto one team, sometimes through bad balancing and sometimes through careless join order/timing.

Give mod for spiderman and let he ban everyone who plays better than him (RIP CHIMP)

Thread Information