User Tag List

seabass why the ban???

hi just thought I would ask the quest at about 10.25pm on the uk server insta , I was apparently banned for spawn camping on control le map to a player called merezire or something which is bizzare as you can hardly spawn camp on that map anyway and I was attacking all the map . you gave no warning either if I was actually doing anything wrong so bit weird of the ban

It had nothing to do with your playing on Control, I just joined and saw that you were playing.
    You were banned because of this http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...ighlight=Vipes

I set the ban wrong, and that's why you were able to play a little while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by vipes View Post
    hi just thought I would ask the quest at about 10.25pm on the uk server insta , I was apparently banned for spawn camping on control le map to a player called merezire or something which is bizzare as you can hardly spawn camp on that map anyway and I was attacking all the map . you gave no warning either if I was actually doing anything wrong so bit weird of the ban
    spawn camping now covers the 100ft from the spawn point and any kill at the base door... if said spawner runs head long time after time after being killed the same exact way to the door on control, and doesnt turn around to see where they are being killed from after 3 or 4 times, then you will be banned for spawn killing their sheer stupidity..

CK..

Vipes is oldskool

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Love that you feel the need to comment on every "rule breaking thread" @clankiller theres certain people on the server who feel there is no need to play ctf or are just walking the fine line of playing ctf and laming at the same time. Theres just no need for it

@clankiller
    As Seabass already said, it isn't even about control.
    You keep pushing drops around here without even connecting to the actual subject, way, wayy off.

Also, when you get asked a question you refuse to reply with content, no you only appear making dirty nonsense dumps on other places guerilla style.
    Why don't you keep the shit for your toilet, or buy pampers?

You remind me of the type of guy that shits all over a public toilet, damn i do dislike those!

Thread Information