User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    On track to catching you while I still can before you close shop, I remembered a request I wanted to make.

Can you make a explosive ammo mutator for the Nali Weapons 3 ammo? UT has a built in mutator for explosive ammo and I have loved it dearly it is so much fun! I would love it if you could add explosive ammo to Nali Weapons 3! that would be wonderfully awesome if you could add that I understand it's a lot of work but if your up for it I know there are a lot of players that would find that loads of fun to blow up ammo. If you did add it I would be kind of scared what would happen if I shoot at some of the super weapon ammo shooting at a cybot shell and a random damaged rogue cybot jumps out and starts killing everyone or shooting a level 4 nuke ammo and seeing how angry it will become when it tips over and goes off in a violent level 4 explosion shooting a flame tracker ammo and watching a stream of fire come out the top or where ever you shot it and lava coming out of it. Think of how much fun that would be @Feralidragon Then think how much work it would be... But then think about shooting the missile ammo and watching the different kinds of missiles shooting off and all the chaos !! then think about how much of a pain it would be to code the ammo to fire in different direction and types then Think about how much fun it would be blowing up some graviton ammo and seeing a powerful vacuum black hole singularity of concentrated gravitons jerk everything into it think about the Freezer ammo going off in a terrifying cryogenic cloud of sub zero death and not to mention the Vulcan ammo going out of control and shooting everything in the room the sniper ammo batteries bursting with flashes of light that damages everything blinds everything in the room momentarily unless it works on electrical technology instead then have it go off like a fiery LiION. Bolt rifle ammo going crazy bursts of lightning arcing off things and plasma balls and a combo explosion at the core. Miner ammo would just explode partially and deploy a few random rogue mines enforcer ammo going off would be interesting! So much possibilities chain reactions! Lot's of fun, however lot's of work I could imagine.

What do you think?

Also for an easier change could you make it so Regular health can heal you more than 100? Like my max health is 300 and I pick it up to get 320?
    Last edited by nOs*Wildcard; 10-20-2013 at 07:52 AM.

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

@Exploding ammo: I will think about it. It wouldn't be as difficult given that I provide server-side functions to statically call the weapons fire functionality (projectiles and trace fire), and just call them once the ammo takes damage. It's the advantage of centralizing pretty much everything and keep it consistent.

@Health: Giving health beyond the max health values is what super health (like vials) do already. You can however build a mod to change the default starting health and default player health and the health pickups will give health up to the current default player value.
    I do something like that already in the MH mutator that comes with NW3, where you can configure the starting health (StartingHealth) and max normal health (MaxRegenHealth). You could activate the MH mutator with everything disabled but the health stuff, and that way you get the effect you want.

Thanks I'll have to try the MH mutator! I'm glad I could turn everything off but health I feared that it would interfere with things to some degree I'll experiment with it

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

5 more done, just 2 oversurrections left to go:

Summary: the Freezer, Vulcan, The Miner, MultiMissile Launcher and I.R.P.R. oversurrections are finished (and can be seen in the videos below [and in the following posts]), leaving only the Cybot Launcher and Ultima Protos ones left to do.
    These oversurrections are mainly what "delayed" the final release of pack (and I say "delayed" because, although I didn't set a release timeframe, it went over my own initial expectations once again, as usual...), but once they get to be fully finished, all there's left to do is comparatively minor stuff, such as some further bug fixing, tweaking, minor features and settings, and the update of the documentation with the new stuff.

if this was finished in the early years of UT, i think epic would have added this to some kind of GOTY addition, like the relics and chaos addons were added. nice job feralidragon!

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    if this was finished in the early years of UT, i think epic would have added this to some kind of GOTY addition, like the relics and chaos addons were added. nice job feralidragon!
    Without a doubt!

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

Thread Information