We are bunch of a******s - (c) IronMaiden

User Tag List

We are bunch of a******s - (c) IronMaiden

Some chat between us, check the logs if you want for proof...

Me: and i would never put it this way
    Me: because
    Me: EVERYONE SHOULD FEEL AS EVEN
    Me: CALM THE f*** DOWN
    IronMaiden: well lets see. the owner of the server are blaze and SAM
    IronMaiden: what they say is relevant
    Me: they are your boss
    Me: then can say whatever
    IronMaiden: they both made their point clear
    IronMaiden: i have no boss
    IronMaiden: there is an agreement between us
    IronMaiden: and u are not part of that group
    IronMaiden: so stop pretending
    Me: i do because i care
    IronMaiden: no, u r trying to tell somebody how to do his job even tho you are not mod / admin or server owner
    IronMaiden: u only know maybe 15% of all thats been going on and that was discussed in mod forum
    Me: hah i dont need to
    Me: your posts make everything up for it
    IronMaiden: i replied to your first post
    IronMaiden: where is your reply to that?
    IronMaiden: btw. who was the first person to rofl in that thread in post no 2?
    IronMaiden: you
    Me: well it was quite controversial scene
    IronMaiden: so you come here trying to tell me how to treat a bunch of a******s while you add to the shittalk?
    IronMaiden: you just f***ed uo completly
    Me: your face was mapped on ash and that was funny
    Me: i see nothing wrong with my opinion on expressing my feelings
    Me: i havent added anything to that context
    IronMaiden: doesnt matter... you made your point clear
    Me: sorry for that
    IronMaiden: what about "I really wonder what this IronMaiden guy did to this community before (except getting banned in the past obv). " ?
    IronMaiden: you don't even know my old name don't you?
    Me: im listening
    Me: ?
    IronMaiden: i have been around since 1999 when UT99 came out. i have supported this community since.. i don't know.. 8 years?
    Me: support with what?
    Me: playing?
    IronMaiden: no
    IronMaiden: donating for server costs for example

This above will open up your eyes about this situation. Also we were kind of friendly in the past with IronMaiden.. couple days ago he even begged me to help him around with him making some demo evidence against @HIGH+CAMILO which failed because I didn't want to bother with his personal argument. He told me about the thread in the mod section where Camilo accused IronMaiden for killing a nuke trough the wall on McSwartzly (as far as I remember). I'm not sure what IronMaiden is really saying in those mod sections but admins should look up the actual chat log of him and see what he really was cooking up around before because I'm pretty sure that he is making some things up in his favor.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 09-24-2016 at 09:42 PM. Reason: removed personal info C&P from PMs out of his post

I think this here is enough to show your weak character and what you let out on purpose:

I can play these games all day long.

PS: my demo worked after all and is posted. None of your business otherwise.

And yes, people treating others like shit I do call assholes. Nothing new by know. Thanks for moving yourself into that same group.

- - - Updated - - -

I just compared your C&P from the conversation with my copy. You removed several things on both sides in order to "be a bit dirty" as you wrote to portrait a wrong picture of the conversation and me.

Lowest drawer.

God I love it when you guys run straight against a wall with your made up shit. Makes it so easy to filter the bad apples out of the good people.

- - - Updated - - -

You thread made Partisan believe that I "bought" my mod and she came on the server just to interrupted a great going game and started spamming this shit all over the place, distracting others and harassed me with "money?" and "assliking??" etc.

Your fake setup thread here caused her to be banned for lamming and harassment. Good job berserk. This is the best example why this hate spreading, backstabbing, lying, making up traps kills the community.

Btw how dumb do you have to be to believe that anybody gets mod for some bucks every other month, especially after Blaze made this clear. Are you guys really that dumb or is that just part of fucking this community over?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image1.png  
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 09-24-2016 at 11:40 PM.

Why do you lot have to get so personal? Just play the game man

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Why do you lot have to get so personal? Just play the game man
    Because life or game is both personal it seems.
    Last edited by |uK|fleecey; 09-25-2016 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    couple days ago he even begged me to help him around with him making some demo evidence against @HIGH+CAMILO
    COME TO PAPA!!

Thread Information