banned? - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: banned?

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Stop going off topic you. @eliteverga. Create your own problem threads and discuss or moan about your issues, conspiracy theories there. @Cheerios. What's the issue?
    did you see this image sam? http://www.unrealkillers.com/f14/ban...01/#post101516 i assume this is the issue?

CK.

@Cheerios I suspect this may be why

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cheerios.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	3.6 KB 
ID:	2697

No, The admin Jus2Blond WILL ban if you kill her too much. I have seen it in almost every game when she is in there. It makes me sick, the game is almost dead and she is doing this. Admin rights need to be revoked for her.

Quote Originally Posted by firstbat71 View Post
    No, The admin Jus2Blond WILL ban if you kill her too much. I have seen it in almost every game when she is in there. It makes me sick, the game is almost dead and she is doing this. Admin rights need to be revoked for her.
    Nope. We ban peoples for not following the server rule. Simple as that. Check out the rules.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I told you there (http://www.unrealkillers.com/f14/ban...tml#post102451), stop polluting all thread about me
    Stay on your own one
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f14/who...47/#post102447
    Blond's copyrighted

If you have a problem, make your own thread and show us your demos where you think you been treated wrong?

I was playing in Kanjar as Hilary Clinton, then all of a sudden, I get a message that I am banned for 10 matches, no name of who did the ban or why the ban was placed, it says no reason given. This is ridiculous that you can get banned for doing nothing. I DO remember that right before it happened, we lost the match then 1 Shot 1 kill placed a kick vote against me, then all of a sudden, I am banned.

This is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Kevin Russell View Post
    I was playing in Kanjar as Hilary Clinton, then all of a sudden, I get a message that I am banned for 10 matches, no name of who did the ban or why the ban was placed, it says no reason given. This is ridiculous that you can get banned for doing nothing. I DO remember that right before it happened, we lost the match then 1 Shot 1 kill placed a kick vote against me, then all of a sudden, I am banned.

This is bullshit.
    Please make your own thread. This thread is about ICTF and somebody else. @Higor

unsure why i have different IPs comming up i only use ONE pc at ONE location unless we have a few trolls. still, can i get a lift? I barley play unreal tournament 99, but when i do its always on your servers. Also run ut99 off of steam so my GUID should always be the same... ffs. I literally never received an in game ban, i just tried to play one day (after a reformat) and it said i was banned... sign. Answers please! everyone else stop with your stupid rants this topic is about me not about the admins. i have no beef

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    @Cheerios I suspect this may be why

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cheerios.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	3.6 KB 
ID:	2697
    Also unsure why i have so many name changes, ive never changed my name. Always Cheerios... ffs #someonetollin

so can i get a confirmation? am i just getting perma banned for...an apparent no reason?

Thread Information