|uK| Application

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

|uK| Application

Hardly active anymore and I play quantum server alot as it has better ping then me, I'll still be playing uK but at this time i wont be able to keep activity up and stay in the clan. I will stay on the forums alot though.

PCE

Name: Connor

UT Name (Common name and Aliases as well): My UT name is currenty Royals, Althought I have played under alot of names but they allude me since I played a very long time ago. I remember names like Thunder.

Email/MSN: [email protected]

Location (What country you are from & are living in): England

What do you think of |uK|: |uK| seems to be one of the only clans which have survived this long in unreal tournament and is still popular, alot of old clans which where super popular like FBT and DSM and totally (to my knowlegde) died out. Gotta give uK respect for that.

What can you bring to this clan: I am a very active player but only in bunny track I'm afraid, I only recently came back to Unreal Tournament after several years and not really got into anything else yet although I was very fond of other game modes so maybe I'll give them a try. I can a insight into players on the BT server when members are not already around into those griefers and general toxic players. I am generally a happy and talkative player and fun to be around (at least I think), I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for in a player but I'm sure I'm sure i can achieve it if i try

How many years have you been playing UT: The exactly number is unknown, Unreal Tournament was my first PC game WAYYY back and I was never really good, i played for 3-5 years before quitting for consoles. I recently came back literally a week ago when i heard the UT4 announcments. Alot of clans like NBK, FBT & DSM where around when I use to play if that gives any sort of time relevance to you.

Preferred gametype (Siege, LGI, NGI, Binslayer, BT): Bunny Track

Have you been or are you in any other clans: Alot, I was such a active BT player I got into most clans back then because there was really no challenging aspects to them. I've been in: NBK, FBT, UM and various others.

What is your UT history: As mentioned above it was my first game which I played online, I was very active and met alot of friends when I use to use MSN. I use to play pretty much all game modes and play UT for a large amount of the day but never was really a 5 star player.

Have you got or can use Teamspeak 3: I currently own my own teamspeak which is active so yes I can use it.

Have you got XFire or can you use XFire: I do not have xfire but could download if nessesary

Other Comments: I'm unaware if there is a skill aspect to joining uK but if there is I'm sure with practice I can get there, I've not been playing long as i mentioned but quickly got the grasp for it again. I am also a (moderate) map designer and currently working on a couple of projects which are moving however slow but still making progress. Most of my maps where never any good since I was pretty young but 1-2 become popular like A109-Jump which is on the BT server currently.

I am however understanding of the fact that i have just registered on the forum and instantly applied, I plan to become active no matter what the outcome because I do really enjoy the BT server because of the low-ish ping i get compared to others. Its also pretty popular which says alot since ut99 is almost dead.
    Last edited by Royals; 12-07-2014 at 03:10 PM.

Good luck with your application

Welcome, what was your name when you were in FBT?
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper]LtD[~ View Post
    Welcome, what was your name when you were in FBT?
    Good luck.
    I have no idea thats why I didnt put much into it, I was pretty young and my 'tag' has changed over the last couple of years pretty sure it was something like thunder idk

i thought we all agreed about removing the XFire question.

gl m8

Thank you |uK|fleecey, ~Viper]LtD[~ & |uK|kenneth.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    i thought we all agreed about removing the XFire question.

gl m8
    We did agreed on it, it's just that we are lazy to do something about it..

Any progress? Not sure how long these things normally take but on a side note does anyone from UK actually play the bt server haha? Gotta sack I obtained quite abit of play time on there and never see anyone besides Chamberly from here.

server feels laggy for me cause of the location.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    server feels laggy for me cause of the location.
    I have like 100-160 ping often maybe I'll pop on instagib sometime but not interested in seige

Thread Information