IronMaiden GO - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: IronMaiden GO

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    This implies that you associate me with Hitler. That is considered in many countries hate speech, harassment and defamation.
    Ban him! Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    this community is just fine.
    Tell that all those old player who have left over the past 2 years, or all the beginner who don't come back after being harassed the first day and all those who started talking to me via PM because I'm the first one who actually cares about this problem and that people don't get treated like shit.

Every mod gets hate. The mod forum is full about those topics. What was the last time you had been mod in this community and experienced the issues so that you can compare them with your none-mod status? Right... you don't know anything about those issues.

What was the last time you did something good for this community and tried to improve something, instead of trying to defend hate? I mean other stuff than giving "dislikes". Serious question. Let me know.

Don't mix in political correctness here.
    This is about personal attacks.

As soon as you mix that in you lose the argument (loads of anti-PC ppl around, guess who's one of them?).
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

What was the last time you did something good for this community and tried to improve something, instead of trying to defend hate? I mean other stuff than giving "dislikes". Serious question. Let me know.
    he just said "this community is just fine" so why would he do something good when its already fine?

secondly im curious who are those poeple are you talking about on all the threads.
    you have evidence like ss and names? i mean this is really suspicious they all comming to you to complain about hate.
    while they could just come here make a thread and say what happened or has been said to him.
    sam and blaze would 100% take care of it when needed. but no instead all of them are pming you. (if the story is true)

my third point i wanna make is. old people didn't leave because of the harassment or bullying. that's why you are making of it.
    blaze said it before poeple leave because they have lives out there.
    they get kids wifes to take care of and lots of other stuff.

all i saw last 2 weeks was you trying to change the whole community while it wasn't needed. which turned out in everybody hating you.
    and yes that includes me aswell. don't change something that doesn't need to be changed. there's more important things to be changed asap.

Every mod gets hate. The mod forum is full about those topics. What was the last time you had been mod in this community and experienced the issues so that you can compare them with your none-mod status? Right... you don't know anything about those issues.

You want a serious answer or what? Do you even know who you're talking to?

Holy shit I just realized... Jigsaw got permabanned for his 110th post. 110 = IronMaiden's IST salary. It's a sign.

Yes that’s right, with your “funny” post you committed 3 crimes. I could take the IP from from your post, go see a district attorney and file criminal charges against you.
    lmao , this game have converted into your life or what , its a fucking game, internet is gonna will be always full of trolls, memes, hate , fun and everything, that's why is fucking free, i dont support "bullying" but real life is different than internet you havent realize that is just a game and this is a online communnity , ONLINE! stop acting like pope bcos you cannot clean salt from videogames, i cant imaging you in league of legends communnity you'd be probably on therapy XDDD you're not a cop or a hero or a saint or an ADMIN , you're just a poor moderator ok? stay in your place.
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    You want a serious answer or what? Do you even know who you're talking to?
    Yes, for a change I would love a serious talk, what have you done lately?

Thread Information