User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I tend to agree with Fluke. Though, aliasing as an admin is sometimes necessary when you want to catch certain people.
    Still, aliasing is another way of stacking. There's no arguing about that and only the administrative effort keeps it from being punishable.

Quote Originally Posted by K_Soze View Post
    As a non-admin who plays on the server, infractions don't even come close to always getting reported when an admin is not there. A fairly low percentage. Maybe would be helpful to post instructions for taking a screenshot and demo for regulars who would act to bring up that percentage. But I assure you players get very annoyed with unfortunate regularity when certain players break the flow of or ruin games with no admin present.

Regarding the balancer, it would probably be more effective to have the cookies be based on the ID of the user rather than their name, but it still wouldn't be perfect if the computer is shared between friends or family. This balancing is a relative issue, though. If you played this server a year to a year and a half ago you would know the balancer has improved with Higor's modifications. Could still improve more with a few tweaks maybe.

Typical grim response. Maybe a little overly sensitive there, kenny? :hypnotysed:

--- Updated ---

I propose a series of 1v1 matches between Fluke and all known aliasers. Let's settle this issue once and for all. My money is on Fluke. GG
    lol...throwing money down the toilet there.

I also get your point about admins being there or not, but it doesnt matter if they are there under alias or real name, they will still be there the same amount of times, waiting for the trouble to start and then act is backwards.

its better to stop apes before they begin to mess the game up or cheat, the alias admins are letting them do stupid shit and then get punished after the damage is already done, there will always be apes, ban one and another will take their place and so on.

I have made my point now and i know for a fact quite a few agree with what i am saying so i guess i can leave this convo now, i will only be repeating myself else.

Then how can you act in time when your playing when i even having a hard time banning someone in spec? the damage will be already done when the person removes and you are still navigating through nexgen searching the person up while he/she already removed an entire base,just like that milen guy i banned today. Its easy to say for you maybe, in fact there was about 3 mods around that time which did nothing but letting him remove. Maybe you guys just whine alot imo,getting shit talk instead.Actions speak louder than words... And about the aliasing and the balancer,man everytime i look its always stacked,you dont even need to alias to get in the strongest or the shittiest team..doesnt even matter anymore.so me thinks u guys thinks 2 much
    Last edited by Diablo; 04-24-2013 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Diablo View Post
    And about the aliasing and the balancer,man everytime i look its always stacked
    Looks like I'll have to reignite my balancer's engines.

#OFFTOPIC

@Higor

imo aliassing is only unfair the first match with that name since well i doubt people will play all camplike all day, but after the first match you will gain around the amount of cookies you have with any other of your names, for me this is around 70-80 cookies for like all my aliasses, so just clean your diapers and move on.

lol, im not raging or thinking too much, i speak my mind and this is what i see on a daily basis.

Diablo, you made my point even stronger by saying you dont have time in game and damage will be done before you open nexgen, find them etc., you have to do EXACTLY the same if you are in spec.

deliberate stacking reported would end up with action being taken, to me this is no different to stacking and if you were any kind of decent admin you would move yourself to the weak team, just saying.

but NVM, you are getting your bloomers all twisted over this.

You have good points but using the word "ape" makes them anything but irrelevant :|
    Last edited by Keith; 04-25-2013 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    deliberate stacking reported would end up with action being taken, to me this is no different to stacking and if you were any kind of decent admin you would move yourself to the weak team, just saying.
    in 99% of all cases that's the worst thing you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    in 99% of all cases that's the worst thing you can do.
    if a team is clearly weaker and you are a decent player/admin like diablo and he is on the stacked team, then surely moving yourself to the weaker team will even the balance of the match.

I know this is fact as i have done it a few times and it balances the team better, may only be a small amount but sometimes thats all that is needed to un stack teams.

anyway, this isnt me stating what should and shouldnt be done, simply voicing my view.

Thread Information