a question regarding bounc - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    sup spam would be easy, use a timer and if the same person hits the sup say twice in 5 seconds then suicide them and wipe out half their RU with a big ass on screen message telling them what happened. (Nukes and mid weapons excluded of course) if they RC the sup then eject them from the game and wipe out their RU completely, when they rejoin they will have zero RU.

imagine all the tearz if you did that

people would still sup spam, it would be like cheaters. They won't learn their lesson.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};62961]sup spam would be easy, use a timer and if the same person hits the sup say twice in 5 seconds then suicide them and wipe out half their RU with a big ass on screen message telling them what happened. (Nukes and mid weapons excluded of course) if they RC the sup then eject them from the game and wipe out their RU completely, when they rejoin they will have zero RU.

imagine all the tearz if you did that
    Funniest idea ever seen.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Agree with fluke here. Maybe add a new hud entry as to how many times supp spam is allowed. So for every supp spam after the first they get no reward and start being punished. Suicide after three

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    why not just nullify any splash damage/damage to supplier in general

shotman this is what it think you're saying...
    people want to lose ru and suicide constantly. dafuq

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    shotman this is what it think you're saying...
    people want to lose ru and suicide constantly. dafuq
    Still same concept with cheating, people will still cheat even after they been caught many times, i.e. Blackout, heltah, and many other names.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    Still same concept with cheating, people will still cheat even after they been caught many times, i.e. Blackout, heltah, and many other names.
    yeah but once a cheater is caught you can make their gaming experience hell, so I don't agree with you especially as uK are pretty much the only solid siege server available so if they screw up there they can say goodbye to siege, screw up as bad as a cheater and you get a permanent vacation, so explain how they can come back and do it again? your comments are way off.

I actually agree with blaze, shield the sup, maybe place some kind of invisible shield that surrounds the sup big enough to absorb splash and projectile's before it can hit players, while you are at it you can fix the lame enemy crouching in sup so you cant hit them unless you fire a six pack at it which isn't good if some of your team are getting weapons and don't notice the guy hiding, especially if that guy is a mod. give the shield a team related function similar to slime/lava and take 2-5 health per second if they enter our sup which gives them time to do what they want but at a cost, the longer they stay there the closer they are to being an easier frag.

You don't solve it by asking people to restrain themselves... You solve it by code. I don't see what the problem is really. Admittedly, it requires some thought to make it balanced, but what's wrong with what I suggested? Protection until you fire? Make that protection take a half second or so to kick back in after firing as a disincentive to back-and-forth-fire techniques.

Then this whole issue becomes tactical instead.

As for bouncing, saw someone doing it on Clarion today after super boosting. Was significantly increasing his ability to use pulse secondary without being able to fight back. Took down my shieldbelt + metal + full health + full armor in like 1.5 seconds as he whizzed past me.... pretty frustrating to say the least, especially because we were getting destroyed in general. Same player was sniping our supplier and I died like 4 times in a row trying to get weapons and couldnt fight back cuz he was bouncing while doing it. Grrr.

Quote Originally Posted by PNutButterSnake View Post
    As for bouncing, saw someone doing it on Clarion today after super boosting. Was significantly increasing his ability to use pulse secondary without being able to fight back. Took down my shieldbelt + metal + full health + full armor in like 1.5 seconds as he whizzed past me.... pretty frustrating

Thread Information