-=Rp Raptor combogib ban future ...

User Tag List

-=Rp Raptor combogib ban future ...

Some months ago, i have ban you forever on Combogib server and we ( mainly lonewolf) have a long and useless post about you and finally about -Rp (http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/%3Drp*raptor-5706/)
    You have asked me recently @Raptorr, why i have ban you and why after 3 months it is still "forever" .
    As ban title says : : "used to be banned : forever " and you have to know that forever is a lot more than 3 months .
    Anyway, i am ready to remove your ban . If and only if you stop your bad shitty gameplay . You know rules, and you have to follow them . If i catch you again laming, faking playing defense to Dming and so on, i will ban you again and then forever at least .
    So, this is your second chance and what i ask for it
    *No more lame 'backshot, DM, bad behaviour, insulting ....)
    *No more aliasing in game ( only play with Raptor as name also your gamertag is allowed as -=Rp Raptor)
    *And maybe a few apologizes to me and others for what you have done and how you were on servers .
    I am waiting at your replies
    Because i know you don t really understand, you can ask @L0nEwolF to translate, but finally i want You and only you answering here .
    Were you able to show us that you deserve a 2nd chance ?
    Cheers
    jst2b
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Some months ago, i have ban you forever on Combogib server and we ( mainly lonewolf) have a long and useless post about you and finally about -Rp (http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/%3Drp*raptor-5706/)
    You have asked me recently @Raptorr, why i have ban you and why after 3 months it is still "forever" .
    As ban title says : : "used to be banned : forever " and you have to know that forever is a lot more than 3 months .
    Anyway, i am ready to remove your ban . If and only if you stop your bad shitty gameplay . You know rules, and you have to follow them . If i catch you again laming, faking playing defense to Dming and so on, i will ban you again and then forever at least .
    *No more aliasing in game ( only play with Raptor as name also your gamertag is allowed as -=Rp Raptor)
    *And maybe a few apologizes to me and others for what you have done and how you were on servers .
    Because i know you don t really understand, you can ask @L0nEwolF to translate, but finally i want You and only you answering here .
    Cheers
    jst2b
    I agree blond I deserve a second chance
    Last edited by Raptorr; 05-12-2015 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorr View Post
    I agree blond I deserve a second chance
    I am not sure that you take time to read it entirely . Please ask someone helping you to translate and at least i am waiting for a longer answer from you .
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Cheers
    jst2b
    I Support u =)Jst2blood, Raptor básicamente dice que no te dará otra oportunidad, debes seguir estas reglas.
    1. No jugar pegándole a alguien por la espalda (backshot) Jugar solo Dm O Insultar en pocas palabras jugar honestamente =). Backshoot is allowed when u cover and or running. only if some teammate have the flag enemy i am wrong? Disparar por la espalda sólo es valido cuando estas corriendo o cubriendo a alguien, si nadie tiene la bandera enemiga olvídate de hacer esto =).

2. No alias en el juego (SÓLO puedes usar el Nick de Raptor y si quieres usar el tag de tu clan Rp)

3. quizás dice él, seria bueno que te disculparas con {él y las otras personas que has ofendido en los servidores, puedes hacerlo aquí en el foro =).
    Él espera tu respuesta.

Go Away....

Quote Originally Posted by [R
    ^Osyris;90838]Disparar por la espalda sólo es valido cuando estas corriendo o cubriendo a alguien, si nadie tiene la bandera enemiga olvídate de hacer esto =).
    Eso es cierto osy.

PD: Es ''ella'', no ''él'', solo para aclarar XD
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thread Information