banned? - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: banned?

Quote Originally Posted by eliteverga View Post
    It's not irrational, its is substantiated by the fact that most players who are banned accuse the Admin of banning when the team the Admin was on lost a match.
    It's because some people are big headed morons, who think they are really good when they are not, so they blame the admin because they are so good they can't understand why they have been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    It's because some people are big headed morons, who think they are really good when they are not, so they blame the admin because they are so good they can't understand why they have been banned.
    Good or bad it makes no difference, Cowards are falling left and right, would you like to join them?

Admins indeed ban when they loose a game
    Perhaps confirmation bias is at play here? Because I'm 100% certain mods/admins (myself included, of course) ban people who are breaking the rules regardless of the outcome of the match. I've lost track of the number of times I've 1) banned people on my team 2) banned people when my team is winning and 3) banned people on my team when we're winning. The only reason you might think otherwise is because it's impossible for a single admin to know what everyone is doing on the map at all times, and said admin is almost certainly focused on fragging the other team while moving forwards and trying to play CTF - i.e., not paying close attention to what each teammate is doing.

If you're on the opposite team and you see someone on the admin's team breaking the rules, let the admin know. Chances are, they aren't aware of it happening. People PM me mid-game to let me know what one of my teammates are doing and so I of course stop to immediately warn the player, and then I'll keep an eye on the player, and then if they continue breaking the rules, I'll ban the player just like any other player breaking the rules. It's as simple as that.
    Last edited by TimTim; 11-09-2015 at 05:10 AM.

It's not irrational, its is substantiated by the fact that most players who are banned accuse the Admin of banning when the team the Admin was on lost a match. Now I'm not saying all bans are due to this but when we are talking about an Admin playing and losing then in effect this applies.
    That's not true! I play vs some admins here, and when my team wins and they don't. They don't ban! I think the most respected admin I seen here is @TimTim because everyone in the server likes him. and its weird how people say here in forums that he bans for no reason.

Because all of us are in the next map playing again! Just take ban and that's it.

That's what I did. No biggie. Bans don't kill you, just take it and wait till your time is up. Next time we go and play, we wont screw up again.

Quote Originally Posted by LeBron View Post
    its weird how people say here in forums that he bans for no reason.
    Only peoples who choose not to follow the rules will do this and show off. Either they know the rules or not, they do this! & then they start throwing in some random excuses that doesn't measure up to the rule exception to play on the server. Except the one tho know how to report admin breaking rules properly, with demo and detailed information.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by LeBron View Post
    @TimTim because everyone in the server likes him
    You can find Timtim's goodies here
    KEEP CALM AND LOVE TIM TIM - KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON Image Generator
    Blond's copyrighted

Lies! I have plenty of haters. Coincidentally they're usually the ones who have met the ban hammer at least once.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Stop going off topic you. @eliteverga. Create your own problem threads and discuss or moan about your issues, conspiracy theories there. @Cheerios. What's the issue?

Irrational is coming to a forum to accuse the mods of banning without just cause, as well as getting all conspiracy theories on admin behaviour aired.

Thread Information