User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I agree with seabass. He defended for majority of the time. If he does this in enemy base, without a reason (cover) or in mid, then different story.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    this guy does like running along the fine lines of ctf play and laming, i dont know how he does it but he manages not to overstep the lines of laming making him unnoticeable in those kinds of situations

never seen him with more than 4 grabs
    hes basically defending all the time, but i wonder if its allowed to defend on bolt/control/abreez/liandridocks?
    i mean, it cant be allowed to sit next to the flag on bolt and jump&shoot everyone whos coming from left all the time
    or defense on control at all, where a better player could score godlikes nonstop...hard enough to grab or even get a flag out because of spawns

I'm tired to this guy, I'll make videos until he take a ban

This is first, but he can "improve" a lot

i watched the first 4 mins and well i see nothing wrong? see this is what is wrong now as people seem to think D isnt allowed at all in the servers with so many rules to how the game is to be played. thats the first time watching a video where i didnt for 1 sec think he was sweeping his nuts off. i can say i will never accuse him of any cheatz when i play him again...

CK..

I feel like defending doesnt apply for certain maps, on bleak its fine, but tell me about someone defending on woot lol...pretty much laming all map, same goes for the maps mentioned above

Quote Originally Posted by clankiller View Post
    i watched the first 4 mins and well i see nothing wrong?
    Base camping for all 15 mins, except when enemies had his flag he never passed half map

1 grabs in 15 mins

Useless strategy for help his team, 0-3, 0-4, 0-5 and he costantly def

This game not show, not entirely, how much boring is Ndor's gamestyle (next time I'll take video on Control, Woot or Bolt) .

As i said in a previously post, this hero turn every game in lame fest. Before or after others guys start playing like him and the result will be a big shit

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    rather than typing !teams this douchebag decides its ok to fuck his team over even more by bunnyhopping across the map and not even bothering to play how he normally can, im not saying he is amazingly good but this guy can play decently and get caps out for his team if he tries, ive seen him do it, he can do it he just doesnt want to do it. Did you watch all of it CK or just 4 mins

all mods watch this guy.

Let's actually review and point it out, instead of throwing it out there and give no answer.

-So he was shooting through the mid from his base... that isn't what we can use to 'defend'. The defend is inside the base as the rule was set. If the player goes out, and shoot forward to go forward, normal.
    -Other was trying to backshoot him to stop him from entering his base. So he attempted back as well. A lot of peoples have not controlled this yet lol.
    -I did not see any bunny hop, only regular hop.
    -Staying around @ red base and shooting at red players where no flag is present is just stepping over the line. A simple suicide to respawn and search for the flag is better tactic. This will step into the camping spawn rule.

Other comment: I did see he wasn't doing 'too good' like he was on other times. Sometimes we all have bad days and can't pull off well. So this one is a grey area. We really can't enforce someone to go godlike overnight either bad day or good. But it looks like he still need some training on the rules. But what I've pointed out is enough to recognize what's to look out for. He may look at the forum so who knows. I can consult him some help on this if he willing to instead of just watching him.

So there you have what I observed. Only watched it in the small screen that's posted and it's pretty dark. Didn't bother watching the !team part or anything unless it was pointed out, then I'll have to re-watch this in HD and that will take longer than 30 mins for me to watch this because of the slow internet.

You now have the idea of what is actually wrong instead of those "nothing wrong".
    For those who aren't concerned, please review the rule. http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...INSTAGIB-RULES

Time for the lols!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    rather than typing !teams this douchebag decides its ok to fuck his team over even more by bunnyhopping across the map and not even bothering to play how he normally can, im not saying he is amazingly good but this guy can play decently and get caps out for his team if he tries, ive seen him do it, he can do it he just doesnt want to do it. Did you watch all of it CK or just 4 mins

all mods watch this guy.
    I agree this "douche" can play ... he is not supergood in any way, but he usually have a pretty good eff/acc. But he is not using this in a good way at all - just dancing around the thin line of what is OK according to the rules.. But IMO it's NOT OK according to teamplay and keeping the fun of CTF. In almost every game he get kickvotes from players, or people just get tired of his shit and goes speccing or leaves the server. According to this I dont think its OK to do wht he does. One player shouldnt mess up the fun for all others.. Sure, he might be "following the rules", but at the same time he is fucking up the fun gameplay for everyone and pisses on the meaning of why the rules are there for - to have fair, exciting and fun games.

Before I used to be glad when he was in same team cause I knew him to be a decent player ... but now... I just hate it when he is in my team.: Why? Not only because he fucks up the game and fun ... but you will most certainly loose with him in your team. Below is a screenshot of a typical game with him 1 min left of game.

He is in top of his team both fragwise and pointwise and have the games best efficiency but... total fail ... With his playstyle and "following the rules" he fucked his own team in the ass - 2 grabs and 25 flagkills. Excuse me of saying this, but he is a really bad player for his team. He decides to stay in his base defending - problem is that he is NOT an especially good defender. With one or two decent attackers he is killed and flag is pretty easily leaving the base. And he doesnt try to go get the flag back - which he probably could do much better if he tried. Instead he just continues to do his crap and defend - even if his team is loosing cap after cap . By doing this he is a terrible teamplayer and is only interested in getting flagkills/points and getting good stats of his own. Therefore I hope that you admins can let him rest and rethink his game/playstyle a bit for the good and fun of more players than just him...

//Boomer out...
    Last edited by Boomer; 08-06-2016 at 08:26 PM.

Thread Information