User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    tired of you, guess your way to a ban see if I care, there is no fucking club act your age rather than a pre-pubescent teen

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    tired of you, guess your way to a ban see if I care, there is no fucking club act your age rather than a pre-pubescent teen
    Too bad! Tired of you too! You make rules then refuse to enforce them. Only one here acting badly is you. You should work on your people skills.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    My people skills are fine. You just fail to be courteous to other players by hearing them out. A typical american attitude of "my build is the best hurr durr you cant remove shit because im self righteous and will report you as soon as you remove anything of mine that is retarded and negatively affects the team because team removing is against the rules" - insert wheelchair emoji

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    My people skills are fine. You just fail to be courteous to other players by hearing them out. A typical american attitude of "my build is the best hurr durr you cant remove shit because im self righteous and will report you as soon as you remove anything of mine that is retarded and negatively affects the team because team removing is against the rules" - insert wheelchair emoji
    There’s the problem, you hate Americans. If you won’t enforce your own rules you are the problem not me. The difference between me and you is I don’t remove other’s builds because I don't agree with their defense. Those that do are the arrogant ones. You are really screwed in the head.

Sent Jim's iPhone

On Mar 19, 2019, at 03:36, UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear 1Shot1Kill,

|uK|B|aZe//. has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Berserker and Spiderman up to same old fascist crap. - in the Reports/Complaints & Appeals forum of UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion.

This thread is located at:
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php?8981-Berserker-and-Spiderman-up-to-same-old-fascist-crap&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
    There’s the problem, you hate Americans. If you won’t enforce your own rules you are the problem not me. The difference between me and you is I don’t remove other’s builds because I don't agree with their defense. Those that do are the arrogant ones. You are really screwed in the head.

Thread Information