Kushiii and ALL_DAY - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    add another 100 cuz im balck
    seems legit
    :<Rage Quiting since '92>:

To everyone who is bitching about mods and uK being "unfair" think of it like this. You invited me to your house, told me rules, I broke said rules,(say break something or steal) How would you like it if I entered your house and starting doing shit you didn't want me to? Youd kick my ass straight the fuck out, or tell me to never come back. Same concept applies to the server here. Blaze and sam could theoretically come up with any rules that they damn well please, but the rules in here seem like common sense and very fair imo. Racism could potently cause problems, and again theoretically SOMEONE could be offended by it. Some people come on here to have fun and not deal with other bullshit.

I have been here a long time, and the mods are usually fair minded and well better then most(Few rare exceptions) and hardly ban on impulse, they gather the evidence they need first. Sometimes I think some may forget how good everyone has got it here, comparatively to some of the other UT99 servers ive seen in the past..... oh god some had some really bad mods,admins who just ban outta nowhere cuz of bullshit reasons like being better then them....
    Last edited by |uK|Tomahawk; 03-13-2016 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Tomahawk View Post
    Irrelevant.
    We're talking about interpretation of the rules, not about denying the rules themselves.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

And that was my interpretation of this whole shin-dig.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I'm aware.

Fluke, that manifesto - and distortions, like this one - stand as a testament to how trigger-happy you are. Happy to paint someone as "ok with racist comments" if they disagree with you, happy to paint someone as "making racist comments" when the context suggests nothing of the sort, happy to escalate like a police officer having a bad day when some kid mouths off.

Do I think tolerating slurs is okay? Absolutely not. Do I think there should have been no warning or punishment? No. But having heard the whole story, it's obvious to me that this was caused by a misunderstanding, even if their behavior afterward was unacceptable. Look at this, this is why they were using a "slur" in the first place - they're quoting song lyrics. All_day's name is taken from the song, for Christ's sake. This is a classic case of someone feeling like authority is giving them a hard time for no good reason, witch hunting them, and then reacting in kind - and then said authority getting pissed off at the inevitable disrespect that comes their way.

Now. Again, I'm not going to tell you how to do your job, but I am going to say that it's ludicrous that you ask, even rhetorically, "what is so hard about" people to listening to reason and showing respect when it should be obvious these people feel like none has been shown to them. This hardline system, this explosive, reactionary pattern of behavior I've seen, just results in a lot of bans and butthurt when a little calm one-on-one would probably be all that's needed to prevent it. That's all I'm saying.

I get what you are saying and plenty of your points are spot on. Scourge, imagine being poked in the ribs...then again and again and again until you react. That is this situation because it has always been very clear what the stance on racism based slurs is on the server. It doesn't matter if it was a song lyric, especially when other people saw that it wasn't the usual "Nigga" that you would find in a song lyric.

I am getting old and very tired, I do not have the tolerance I used to have.

I give everyone respect who deserves it, that would be people who show respect. It has never been allowed so why would it be ok that time just because it is in a song? I wont and can't allow that scourge, its like favouritism and certainly not respectful to allow it.

I follow the guidelines, I don't hunt for people to ban, I don't alias so I can be sneaky and ban someone for the tiniest of infractions.

Kush here has shown even more of that immature attitude that I was talking about. There is a place and a time to do it, that place isn't here or the server.

I am surprised scourge, happily so. You have just shown respect and in response I give you the same, you seem to be level headed at the moment when you used to act just like Kush is now.

If you think you can get it in their heads to at least try to stop something that is against the rules and to stop poking the mods as it will always lead here to this shit. Then I will drastically reduce the bans and this can all be a lesson learned and just move on.

Why does it always have to be like this. Player does something disallowed, player gets warned, player lashes out with insults, player gets warned again, player then gives the "Ban me, I don't give a fuck", player gets banned, player cries they were banned and are all innocent.

That isn't a tough concept to master is it? I absolutely hate banning anyone even though there are those who believe I get off on it which clearly is not the case as many many more would be banned if I was trigger happy. I didn't just see the offensive words and then bang, banned. I debated, talked with others who were there including mods and then watched the demo of the game, then reached a decision with other mods that a ban was right for the situation.

Yet I am being treated like that isn't what happened.

Kush, If you want your ban removed then at least try to stop showing off now and acting like a child. You don't have to agree with me, but if you continue poking and showing off like you are now then you will not get on the server for a while.

Is a simple "ok, I wont do it on the server from now" too much to ask for? I don't want a apology, just the assurance I and others don't have to go through it any more, leave the mods alone and we will leave you alone kind of thing.

(by saying "you" that is a reference to all the others who are problematic and all act the same way")

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Irrelevant.
    We're talking about interpretation of the rules, not about denying the rules themselves.
    No we are not, we are talking about breaking rules that are already common. Don't pipe up when you don't have the details Higor, this isn't about a "Nigga" comment, I wouldn't ban for that. You really can't help yourself if a person gets offended can you, always have to make comments that they are somehow in the wrong.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 03-13-2016 at 07:52 PM.

1) i said nothing racist
    2) i cant be racist to my own kind its almost impossible
    3) i didnt come here crying i came he laughing at the irony of this situation
    4) i belive u are the racist for that "go to the hood" and "go to the Gay bar" comment and should take ur own advice people from UK have no clue what racist is
    :<Rage Quiting since '92>:

Watch in horror.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

lots of bro talk in here... i pass

Quote Originally Posted by kushface View Post
    1) people from UK have no clue what racist is
    Its more than ott, i swear people have no idea what a race is. You cant even put up the English flag without some sad fuck complaing because they are offended by it. WW vets will be spinning in their graves.

Also
    White pride, you are a neo nazi, kkk member, and a racist.
    Every other pride, its fine.

1) i said nothing racist
    4) i belive u are the racist for that "go to the hood" and "go to the Gay bar" comment and should take ur own advice people from UK have no clue what racist is
    Really? you didn't? So you are saying you didn't say this after you were warned and asked to stop?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0127.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	2960

coon
    [koon]

Word Origin

noun
    Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to a black person.
    a rustic or undignified person.

Before you come out with the "But, but, but.....I meant something else" This was said when you were all pushing it by provoking with similar sounding terms and words.

I do not ban when there is no proof evident, you knew exactly what you said. Instead of being a man and admitting "ok, did wrong, won't do it in future" case closed. You had to instead act like another rebellious teen with your like minded pals.

I and many others find the derogatory terms offensive, maybe the younger generation has thicker skin or simply does not give a fuck what others think. You cannot deny the fact it is derived from a seriously bad meaning. Insulting by means of genetic make-up based comments in a hateful way = racism. It isn't just about skin colour.

1) i said nothing racist
    1. Just proven you did.
    2. Provide a pic to back that up with UK written on the palm of your hand
    3. The crying comment is based in general, already said that.
    4. Um no, Hood is slang for neighbourhood and Gay bar is exactly that, so where are you getting this imaginary information from that it is racist? (Gay isn't a race and neither is it offensive).

I am done with this now. same old bullshit that has been said before, every person banned did nothing wrong and the mod is to blame.

Do not use racist based terms on the server, use them and you will be banned.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 03-14-2016 at 07:51 AM.

Thread Information