User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by utbusta View Post
    1Shot1Kill, didn't I just see you do this yesterday. People were playing and you voted for a new map mid game?
    Lol, yes, I have been doing it almost every game as a way to make a point. Try to keep up! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Rofl I wont bother wasting my time explaining scenarios when they are pretty common sense scenarios
    Good, thanks for stopping by....

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    Lol, yes, I have been doing it almost every game as a way to make a point. Try to keep up! Lol
    You whine about majority map votes during a game but you somehow think doing it yourself is ok? What kind of fucked up logic is that?

Mid game voting is not a new concept, your complaint is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    You whine about majority map votes during a game but you somehow think doing it yourself is ok? What kind of fucked up logic is that?

Mid game voting is not a new concept, your complaint is ridiculous.
    Well, you are obviously partisan and seem to want to make this personal. I was not whinning but rather trying to spur an intellegent discussion about map voting mid game. But I see intellegence is not tour strong suit.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote!

Well, you are obviously partisan and seem to want to make this personal. I was not whinning but rather trying to spur an intellegent discussion about map voting mid game. But I see intellegence is not tour strong suit.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote!
    This is my first post to answer this thread, how is it me being personal? You are not important for me to care about to make it personal. My response is on the thread subject, which is ridiculous.

This is my first post to answer this thread, how is it me being personal? You are not important for me to care about to make it personal. My response is on the thread subject, which is ridiculous.
    Rrally, u don't know? You made it personal when ypu characterized my post as whinning. That is the same as throwing down the gloves. Something that happens a lot thanks to the safety of the internet.

Rrally, u don't know? You made it personal when ypu characterized my post as whinning. That is the same as throwing down the gloves. Something that happens a lot thanks to the safety of the internet.
    How did you get to that conclusion? It is whining because it has been this way for years with mapvotes, mid game voting is absolutely normal. That means any talk about it is whining, it has nothing at all personal involved in my comment. It is a ridiculous thread.

How did you get to that conclusion? It is whining because it has been this way for years with mapvotes, mid game voting is absolutely normal. That means any talk about it is whining, it has nothing at all personal involved in my comment. It is a ridiculous thread.
    It may have been this way for years, but it is seldom used, and has never been used on a map like BlueVember since I have been playing. No, talking about a policy is not always whining. I framed my discussion as a perceived problem. If you disagree say so, but keep the juvenile inflammatory rhetoric out, it is not constructive nor appreciated.

But it is whining aka complaining, bitching, raging etc.

You are whining about a map you wanted to play that got switched because a majority wanted it changed, you must have your eyes closed a lot because mid map voting is fairly common. You want me to watch how I speak because you don't want me to hurt your feelings? I am blunt and over opinionated. Not always a good method but I have accepted that is what I am like right now, like it or hate it, I really do not give a shit.

Thread Information