US server needs reset - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    For me the US server is perfect.
    With the UK i have always a poorer skill.

lately my ping is higher on UK... Ever since eu routing my ping was 160 UK and 210 US, not is 220 US 350 UK :/
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    lately my ping is higher on UK... Ever since eu routing my ping was 160 UK and 210 US, not is 220 US 350 UK :/
    You ever get a chance to try tunneling?

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    You ever get a chance to try tunneling?
    didn't get the concept and didn't feel like bothering anyone for it (I did research online but seriously, didn't get it...) I did dl and tried to use UberTunnel but didn't know which values use...
    Also, don't see what's the point if from time to time my ISp's internal hosts go to shit and I start pinging 2500 to them (MTR based argument), even when my router is working fine (0-5~ms)...
    these days I haven't given a single fuck about my ping tho, and whenever my ping goes to 2000 for more than 10 secs and just close ut and start doing something else (To prevent extreme rage)... Been doing this since the warning/advice/whatever it was you said a while playing nw ("you latinos should fix your connection")...
    I<3u tho Tim
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    "you latinos should fix your connection"
    LOL. When I said that, at least 6 of the 12 players in the server were lagging like crazy, warping everywhere. I understand people just want to play but it really ruins the game for everyone else (and I know it sucks for you too). I appreciate you being considerate about your lag now. Hopefully we can figure out a way to fix your routing issues.

Post title is wrong.

If there is a server need a restart (or better change something in ut.ini, or change provider) is UK server.

In my experience is simply unplayable 8 on 10 matches. First off all I can't understand how this delay possible with ping 60-65. And not forget tide of shots unregistered, and the general sensation (if no more) that other players see you before,behind the corner, every fucking time. It's like the newnet here isn't working fine (we've a clan server, and sorry, but the difference is embarassing). I wrote a couple years ago about this, and nothing, for me, is improved. Usually i can't play more then 40-50 % of my skill. If a server name is INSTAGIB i expect that my shots are quick as possible, or game become really frustrating

Us server doesn't work bad. Comparing it with UK and considering ping (140-150) is sure better

all euro's are playing in the US right now only 1 american and 1 canadian playing rest are euro's. @SAM

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

That's usually down to people following people....probably nothing to do with how good the server performs. But for argument sakes, we can either get another London based server at a different datacenter or just get a .de based server

You should go with a Dutch or German server over a UK one.

If you were to put a message that displayed at the end of games on the uk server, telling people to come to this topic, and add their input you would get a lot more people saying the US server is much better. Even though you have to put up with noobs like trinagle, who crouch in the corner all the time, killing you because they have the ping advantage, the us server is still miles better to play on.

It's nice to see other people finally saying the same thing me, and shots have been saying for years about the servers.

In the (german) evening the ping to US server is higher than to the US server for me. Don't know what it causes. It seems other germans don't have this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    That's usually down to people following people....probably nothing to do with how good the server performs. But for argument sakes, we can either get another London based server at a different datacenter or just get a .de based server
    When looking for DE Server, you can try Gameserver, Voiceserver and Bouncer - instant online | nitrado.net. They have comfortable UI and descent prices. When I remember right, there's a 3 day test phases possible. I'm running my BT server there.

Thread Information