User Tag List

3nDI3$$=3POcH spamming sup and mining sup

So the subject named was spamming the sup repeatedly. When called on it he said he was doing it because someone on our team was doing it too. Not sure I read the rule that makes it ok to spam the sup if the other team is doing it. Whoever that was should be banned as well.
    in addition he was mining the sup. he claims he was placing the mines just behind the sup, but I was exploding as I was standing in the sup so he was obviously placing them too close. When I complained he said he was putting them behind and kept on doing it.

3nDI3$$=3POcH is a bad actor. He pulls this kind of crap all the time. Always belligerent, and just a angry player.

Map was Mini Clarion played today. link is up and for your viewing pleasure.

https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Publ...?role=personal

1. The super supplier was killable, therefor people could spam the sup and kill it. They gained ru not losing ru.
    2. He didnt make it in the supplier, he made it behind the supplier, so when you walked out of the supplier and int he hut, you would die from the mine. It wasnt placed in the supplier, therefor its not bannable.

3. I know he made shady shit in the past and he have gotten himself banned for that, but this isnt bannable. Annoying? Yes.

4. come to discord for future complaints, most mods or admins (and everyone else) is on disocrd.

So spamming a killable sup is OK? As far as I know it was the only sup. Why was it killable? And he placed those mines so close that I died even without leaving the sup.

QUOTE=|uK|fleecey;127409]1. The super supplier was killable, therefor people could spam the sup and kill it. They gained ru not losing ru.
    2. He didnt make it in the supplier, he made it behind the supplier, so when you walked out of the supplier and int he hut, you would die from the mine. It wasnt placed in the supplier, therefor its not bannable.

3. I know he made shady shit in the past and he have gotten himself banned for that, but this isnt bannable. Annoying? Yes.

4. come to discord for future complaints, most mods or admins (and everyone else) is on disocrd.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    So spamming a killable sup is OK? As far as I know it was the only sup. Why was it killable? And he placed those mines so close that I died even without leaving the sup.

QUOTE=|uK|fleecey;127409]1. The super supplier was killable, therefor people could spam the sup and kill it. They gained ru not losing ru.

4. come to discord for future complaints, most mods or admins (and everyone else) is on disocrd.
    [/QUOTE]

I joined in late too but I saw the super supplier was at 70% that means the first one was removed (I don't know why, I joined late) And it's killable and therefore you can kill it. Mines can't be build in supplier or spawn points but close and that's why we died when we walked in our out.

Just to be clear, if it is the only supp, and is killable, we can spam it as much as we want?

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    Just to be clear, if it is the only supp, and is killable, we can spam it as much as we want?
    If the supplier or super supplier is killable, you can kill it.

Only thing i am unsure about, is.. if someone make the first shp (not killable) if you can still spam the supplier or not, ill need to ask the others about that.

@1Shot1Kill there's a difference between spamming the supplier and killing it. You can kill the supplier without spamming it. In other words, don't shoot at the supplier whilst they are attempting to obtain weapons.

Sounds reasonable. Another question I wonder about, if a person is in the sup shooting at enemies are they free game?

Thread Information