User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Written on 'Mexican Cheater' thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    sg Doesn't have XC_Spec, it has a limited implementation of commands and navigation features.
    XC_Spec is hidden in one of eu iPug servers (fuck now I remembered paco wanted a NN implementation...), and in the development server in certain gametypes (meaning you may or may not DL the file while connecting).
    It basically gives anyone who knows the MUTATE XC_SPEC command the opportunity to rejoin with a different spectator class that has better map navigation capabilities and the command that 'simulates' a players inventory and replicates full precision aim.

DL:
    http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5...XC_Spec_r5.zip

Extra stuff not documented on the very short readme:
    - Siege spec's "CHASE (partial name)" command to spec a certain player by writing a part of his name (better than Viewplayer).
    - Hitting jump while Chasing will leave the camera at said viewtarget's position (same as Siege spec's "JumpOutOfPlayer" command).
    - Alt-fire on a viewtarget goes back to main spectator view.
    - Alt-fire on main spectator view will chase the nearest player to the wall spectator is aiming at.
    - "Grab" command will teleport the spectator towards the wall it's aiming at. (same as Siege spec's "ToWall" command).

--- Updated ---

Additionally:

class XC_SpecMutator expands Mutator
    config( XC_Spec);

var() config bool bNoSimulation;
    var() config bool bNoForce;

bNoSimulation disables simulation capabilities, disabled by default.
    bNoForce doesn't force the XC_Spectator class onto incoming specs, enabled by default.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Trying to be nice by talking shit saying I'm 10x worse after you unban me? Then sending me warning messages pausing my game olay..? One of em said "a shock beam didn't come out when u killed that guy" lmfao I would think after playing UT for years you would know that happens on spec sometimes..then abusing your admin and saying "I don't care" in warning messages? You were acting like an immature little bitch and you know it. Period.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    I hate to break it to competitive UT99 players, but there's nothing "professional" about this game so to think in those terms is ridiculous. You know what isn't ridiculous though? Trying to keep scumbags in line within the few active servers that UT99 has left.
    there's not anything professional about the game.. right. What's unprofessional is the way you handle yourself. spamming me warning messages and talking shit saying you don't care about admin abuse. totally immature, ive seen 13 yr olds in call of duty that are more mature than you, dude.

Whatever you say buddy. I warned you TWICE during the game and then once after the map had ended, which obviously would not have had any effect on your game. The first warning was a deterrent for cheating, to let you know admins are watching, and the second was to get you to stop DMing high mid on Duku. I didn't spam you, so keep making stuff up, scumbag. Again, it's a typical scumbag move to do what you're doing right now, which is try to reverse the situation and project your own immaturity onto me, because the way you've overreacted and exaggerated about a couple of simple warnings is extremely immature. Or maybe you just lack self awareness and completely misunderstood the purpose of warning you. There was nothing abusive about it, so do yourself a favor and quit being an idiot.

From server logs (a guy on your own team talking about you):
    NSC: [ SAY ] Aislynn: you dm mid high
    NSC: [ SAY ] Aislynn: and still get out fragged
    NSC: [ SAY ] OldFart: jinn ur fucking tard
    @Higor Thanks! I'll check it out in a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Whatever you say buddy. I warned you TWICE during the game and then once after the map had ended, which obviously would not have had any effect on your game. The first warning was a deterrent for cheating, to let you know admins are watching, and the second was to get you to stop DMing high mid on Duku. I didn't spam you, so keep making stuff up, scumbag. Again, it's a typical scumbag move to do what you're doing right now, which is try to reverse the situation and project your own immaturity onto me, because the way you've overreacted and exaggerated about a couple of simple warnings is extremely immature. Or maybe you just lack self awareness and completely misunderstood the purpose of warning you. There was nothing abusive about it, so do yourself a favor and quit being an idiot.
    The funny thing is.. you're the fucking idiot because I don't cheat. The fact that you keep on insisting I cheat makes you look like a fucking noob. Continue to abuse your admin faggot.

Given the fact that there isn't a proper anticheat, letting players know that admins are watching is a good deterrent for possible cheats. Keyword: possible. I never insisted on anything. (I mean... why do you think I said "in case you aren't actually cheating"?) You're the one who looks like an idiot with your ridiculous overreaction. Although, I'm reminded by a few encounters with bullshitters in the past who get incredibly defensive and overreact about the smallest things when they get called out on their bullshit. Interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinnzilla View Post
    The funny thing is.. you're the fucking idiot because I don't cheat. The fact that you keep on insisting I cheat makes you look like a fucking noob. Continue to abuse your admin faggot.
    Bravo!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eliteverga View Post
    Bravo!!!!!!!!
    Plz unearth your brain also...
    You should get banned from the forums for annoyance!
    Blond's copyrighted

Bravo!!!!!!!!
    Stop necrobumping please.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

@eliteverga
    One more necrobump and I'm removing you from both forums and servers.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information