SiegeIV Bug's, Nag's and Complaints.. and IDEAS! - Page 46

User Tag List

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast
    [X][~FLuKE~][X][;118483]So you did listen to all the polls and players and nerf the minigun then?
    Twice, not worth using in some maps.
    Also, check the mines.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Twice, not worth using in some maps.
    Also, check the mines.
    Well that's a little devoid of info......

I will assume by "twice" you are referring to the minigun?. By nerf, players meant "return it back to default state", or did you not get that subtle hint from everyone? A minigun should never have ZP style firing.

Mines........are you talking about a mine limit here?. Can't be that as a config .ini can control the mine limits and do not require hard coding unless you have done something that disables that ability?.

Me and you trying to have a conversation is pointless. We cant debate because anything bad I say about siege is like I have kicked you in the vagina. I want to see great new things for siege, but I do not like being forced to use something I and many others dislike because it wrecks our game play. You have the advantage of gradual change as you are the Dev, everyone else is suddenly thrown into such changes without warning. Perhaps if you allowed player input and showed transparency with upcoming release ideas, you might not have got a hostile response from anyone, it made you look shady and still does in my eyes ever since I caught you abusing your own bugs. I will never trust you.

There is 1-2 second lag when someone join server and when someone leave server. Its very annoying, and regarding my net it is working fine. So its server side problem idk if any other player facing this issue. Kindly fix it.
    2nd thing that arrow circle and arrow which comes up on screen on using constructor is very big, so how to reduce its size? I dont even want it, so how to remove it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    There is 1-2 second lag when someone join server and when someone leave server.
    Those are everywhere including SAM BT server, which is where you could hear ragers often awhile making a cap run.

Off topic - Something is up with Nexgen being the last thing to load on SAM BT and that is just crazy. Never seen that before.
    Now when I'm on other uK servers, it load up fine. Not sure if this is intended or what.

On topic - Now I generally don't experience much lag. When I do, I report it if I find something significant within the routing issue and confirmed it's not on my end.

So since RC21 is back, welcome back to bug abusers like we all heard about it. @.seVered.][ your turn.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Stop making a negative statement when we are trying to do something positive. This is about pinpointing the mysterious lag issues. Network is OK. Hardware looks OK. Version is the only thing that is changing. I've checked hardware and networking for ages. Now it is time to troubleshoot versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    So since RC21 is back, welcome back to bug abusers like we all heard about it. @severed.][ your turn.
    You mean like Higor did by exploiting the SM detonate function?. Just because it has rolled back to RC21, doesn't mean "that's it" does it? It is being looked at as we speak, like double shot iG for ZP and even heading towards new net compatibility

There are more than what is there in SiegeIV. I'll spare the detail in mod section if needed.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    There are more than what is there in SiegeIV. I'll spare the detail in mod section if needed.
    That makes no sense......

Last edited by .seVered.][; 10-20-2016 at 07:47 AM. Reason: mine

Update SiegeIV_0028

Netcode, scoreboard optimizations.
    Alternative constructor interface.
    Added DashPad.
    Other game balance changes.
    XC_Engine v19 optimization

Thread Information