User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: -=TRO=-

Your word is not translated 'kiding" translator. I instinctively corrected the mistake and got translated. Otherwise I would not have understood.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    TRO, do you know write? DDD

(just kiding)
    dont you mean

"TRO, do you not know how to write?"

yw

ps: I agree that putting a mortar bomb or rocket cannon in the sup is worse than any weapon spam, i don't get how there needs to be a rule stating RC and MB is an offence when it is clearly sup spam, its the worst kind of sup spam. I was surprised fleece even said that, must be the blonde taking over and typing.. :P

Good questions, TRO. Obviously the player wants to play within the rules and enjoys playing. GG

I can normally read and write only in Russian and Ukrainian. According to English I can read a little, but the vocabulary is very small. Write in English, I can not because I do not know the correct spelling of words, even those who understand the reading. I am writing these lines using an interpreter. I Use a double translation for "Russian> English> Russian" to make sure that the meaning is preserved. In the game there is no way to Use a translator, I there is limited in communication.

Quote Originally Posted by -=TRO=- View Post
    I can normally read and write only in Russian and Ukrainian. According to English I can read a little, but the vocabulary is very small. Write in English, I can not because I do not know the correct spelling of words, even those who understand the reading. I am writing these lines using an interpreter. I Use a double translation for "Russian> English> Russian" to make sure that the meaning is preserved. In the game there is no way to Use a translator, I there is limited in communication.
    Communicating can be difficult. But with experience, you will become familiar with the common words and it will get easier. You can always come here for translations/Help too. Please note this Ban was from 10-22-2012, but I glad to hear from you -=TRO=-. Click my signature links for Players Guide and Keybind Guide (English and Spanish only sorry).
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 04-14-2013 at 02:57 AM.

Thank you. How is the Constructor I already learned at random. It was hard and long, and it cost me a few bans (I deleted a couple of times a super container in a hurry to be confused with the restoration of removal). And the information about Keybind Guide Constructor in handy for that special thank you.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    its okay to hit buildings near a supplier as long as you arent shooting directly at the supplier

i laughed so hard at the comments towards osyris, i like TRO already

no laming is like feigning death in supplier also known as "planking" lol or things like when you are disrupting the game by boosting your own teammates, stopping people from repping the core because you dont wanna let the game go to overtime etc

anymore questions?

LOL I HAD NO IDEA TRO ACTUALLY TALKED XD
    And it's okay is you can't write english words properly! Just say what you wanna say and we'll try to help ya!
    BUT FOR GOD'S SAKE... DO-NOT-SPAM-THE-FUCKING-SUPPLIER
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Hi TRO, we love you
    w5ykj

post in Russian, i can translate it for you both ways ...

Thread Information