DEMO OF NOB sup spamming during match - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Don't know what kind of retardcake @Shotman has been eating, but ive never been caught zpbugging. @|uK|chiseller, perhaps they listen to you since they doubt the credibility of @'Zac and me.
    Last edited by Cella; 09-02-2013 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob Crossing View Post
    spam whit a minigun hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah
    sense plis

--- Updated ---

shotman i took that ss just because he wasnt shooting the suplier once or even twice but 3-4 times.
    also if someone wants my demo ask me and i'll uploud it here.

Can someone, preferably an admin, clarify what covering is?

I can actually recall Osyris 'covering' in a pug by sniping the supplier, and Moskva ragebanned him of the pug telling us to get a sub. So this covering people are talking about is out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella View Post
    I can actually recall Osyris 'covering' in a pug by sniping the supplier, and Moskva ragebanned him of the pug telling us to get a sub. So this covering people are talking about is out of place.
    I was in that pug too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella View Post
    @TDNConvict, if ur even able to open n0b's demo would be a good step since none of the 5 people i asked to watch the demo could watch it, and there being no demo = forfeit afaik.

*Not to mention on PACO's stream how shots is talking about how "easy" it is to zpbug on butchered which sounds like abusing a game mechanic which isnt allowed either. (Global Unreal • View topic - SIEGE ROUND 4 PACO POV (loss to 2 much pimples) at (38:20-38:27))
    That wasn't me talking about zp bugs maybe you should actually listen to the voices on the stream. rofl.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    Like i want to take the time to download a video converter and change a .dem to a avi
    If you don't care enough to convert it to an avi, why should people care enough to watch it? You're trying to prove the point but want others to do the leg work. I can't believe that I'm responding to this lazy and uninspired post.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    i'll uploud a screen shot of nob sup spamming.

as you can see at the suplier he spammed it already, he was spamming super suplier atleast 4 times..
    what i see is insta players are joining GU without reading the rules or even knowing them.
    You're right.. we don't know ALL of the rules because a lot of them are counter-intuitive to the concept of competition. "you can't do this, you can't do that, you can't kill this person, you can't kill that person.. wawawawa" We actually had SW and some of the other admins debrief us on some of the hot topics so I highly doubt that you'll find any of us with our pants down.

You can watch both my streams where I had the opposition crying over trivial things. Maybe you're right though and that new players shouldn't play Siege. This will be my last season. I'll stick to other gametypes where I don't need Noah's Ark to survive all of the post-game tears and I don't need to read the drivel written by 10 year old captains.

With regards to breaking rules. Cella reconnected into spectator in the first map which paused the game and it gave him an opportunity to inspect our base and what was being built. Ironic that the team that brazenly broke rules is upset that they were killed while playing Unreal Tournament and it's even more ironic that the screenshot you posted glaringly illustrates your own teams infraction.

Last edited by PACO; 09-02-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Lol there is so much drama around siege.

first of all it wouldnt happend if nob ddint sup spam us.
    second if someone leaves or goes to spec it set's the game on pause and as long as i can remember you can't do (see) shit while on pause..

Can someone, preferably an admin, clarify what covering is?

Thread Information