User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: @ Severed

Yes Cella, you are an absolute angel and somehow you are the only person who has issues here. No one else. Moron look in the mirror

Perhaps look passed your nose and see what person gets me in trouble every single time.

But you know what, aslong as you keep meatriding camilo and his shenanigans you dont even have to reply to me, so I won't reply to you either.
    Last edited by Cella; 10-24-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella View Post
    Perhaps look passed your nose and see what person gets me in trouble every single time.

But you know what, aslong as you keep meatriding camilo and his shenanigans you dont even have to reply to me, so I won't reply to you either.
    YOU are the ONLY person getting youserlf in TROUBLE. Your MOUTH and your actions... NO ONE ELSE's ... I vote for the 'Bye Button'... this is not his first round with this kind of behavior, and it CLEARLY is not going to change...

YOUR the only one who cant see past his nose... POINTING your finger of blame at everyone else.. when YOU are the one causing these problems. Respect the badge or be removed. Simple as that.

NO NEED TO CAPS IT MAKES YOU LOOK RETARDED I CAN READ. I feed on your anger tho, xxxx

Cellas just mad because he got banned because he just said that camilo was speccheating and then left and got like a 300 match ban, stupid in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    Cellas just mad because he got banned because he just said that camilo was speccheating and then left and got like a 300 match ban, stupid in my opinion
    it was a 50 match ban and he deserved EVERY ONE of them. He has had NOTHING but a history of INSULTING and ignoring authority and will not be back soon. Good RIDDANCE.

Thread Information