User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp/5 View Post
    just had the pleasure of playing in the US server with D3R the guy who always defends the lamers
    No i don't.

..and say there is no rule for it since he is doing the same lame stuff.
    No i don't.

both maps he decided to throw the balance off and join the winning team, just because in his words: " i am ruining the game and stacking the teams".
    Both maps it was 5-0 within minutes, obvious i am not making the difference so i made place for a good ctf player such as you. But ofcourse you did not join the losing team, you don't care about equal teams.

when i asked him how so he said: "you hacked the cookies system"
    Thats in the screenshot, i tried to get a reaction out of you and guess what: it was an insult.

i also asked him to explain how does moving to the winning team helps balancing the match but he did not have an answer for it. on w00t he even took it farther and was trying to sabotage the game by not trying and boosting me off the map every chance he had.
    As i've said above, it's obvious a bad player from the losing team should switch with a good player of the winning team. You know you are the best super awesome ctf player but somehow you did not s

here are the demos: Download multiple files from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way.

this guy clearly cant be taken serious and is just a big cry baby + a retard (i proudly mentioned it a few times on the server once i heard his explanation for his behavior).
    Oh look at that, more insults. Funny you started this topic about rastaman that apparently insulted you, but it's ok for you to insult others.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    We were playing some cave map and Rasta-man didn't like the fact he was losing and tried to go to red team as well as viking, I moved them both back, but viking kept going and then went to spec.

Skunk tried to go to the losing team, but have to move him back to the team he was, so rasta-man & viking could be red...

rasta ended up leaving after he got switched to the losing team again..
    whole game he was bitching and insulting people...
    i left because was pointless.
    today we had the luck to have you around and tryed that but i will always be happy if more admins can be around to do that on a server that is almost everytime full
    why to let such a good running server and populated with not so good watching?
    more admins online ,better quality,happy people and alwyas good balanced teams that autobalance can not hold it sometimes.
    i always said more admins online=better server and clean one.
    Last edited by rasta-man; 08-06-2014 at 02:29 PM.

Amen @rasta-man !

To bad MP^5 and several others do not understand this, but are just there for their own fun. 9 out of 10 times if they are on the losing team they leave when it's 6-0, usually they keep typing !t while they know the team balance is off and only if they are not switched to the losing team. Very rarely they switch few minutes before the end when it doesnt matter anymore.

I do like the players who only "balance" the teams if they are on the losing team, but don't do it if they are on the winning team.

If you want to swap to the losing team when the server is full, quickly swap to the losing team grab the flag, and then balance the teams while you have the flag to prevent yourself from getting moved back to the winning team. I discovered that a while ago, and have been doing it ever since.

Rare for players to actually switch from the winning team to help the losing team. Only a few names come to mind. Sucks when trying to help, then you get powerhouse players coming in. Completely defeats the purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    Amen @rasta-man !

To bad MP^5 and several others do not understand this, but are just there for their own fun. 9 out of 10 times if they are on the losing team they leave when it's 6-0, usually they keep typing !t while they know the team balance is off and only if they are not switched to the losing team. Very rarely they switch few minutes before the end when it doesnt matter anymore.
    you just keep on showing how clueless you really are.
    go to my stats and see how many full games i played where my team was getting owned hard and i never say !teams, unless the other team has 2 players advantage which requires that command to balance.
    i can take losing unlike you guys, i play to shoot the guns and hf, not to spoil the fun for others like you do with your laming (same goes to rasta man).

its true i never switch teams (win or lose) since that doesn't really balance the teams. it balance the score in some cases which just means the other team is now getting owned hard cause someone switched so whats the use? making it seem close?
    why should 1 team that worked hard to get the lead now suffer just cause you cant take losing? ask yourself this questions and comeback with some more BS for us d3r.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    I do like the players who only "balance" the teams if they are on the losing team, but don't do it if they are on the winning team.
    exactly my point they only do it when losing and do not care when winning, but they pretend like they are saints that only care about even teams.

Quote Originally Posted by zrt View Post
    Can't see demo: announcer version mismatch
    You can get the announcer from MP5 and then it should work.

Ps. Hi Rasta!
    Last edited by Chamberly; 08-06-2014 at 02:54 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    You can get the announcer from MP5 and then it should work.

Ps. Hi Rasta!
    scan the file first or you may be infected---ebola is around

Rasta is a bad sportsman on pubs, its true and he does all the things mentioned but I dont take him too serious saying bullshit. And d3r plays like a complete jackass, deffending, waiting and falling back for the revenge kill, backshooting, dming in mid, lately he is playing a bit more offensive cuz of the shittalk he gets but still he is SO LAME. And it looks like he doesnt even understand how lame his game is, THATS FUCKING INCREDIBLE.

why should 1 team that worked hard to get the lead now suffer just cause you cant take losing? ask yourself this questions and comeback with some more BS for us d3r.
    you are hilarious --dont you see it????
    1 team with 6 active players caps 5 in a row in a team with only 2,3 players ,the rest are idling or hanging around in corners and you say to us why the team must suffer?
    1 team capture 5 in a row against a team that autobalance didnt hold it right and u say to us why a team must suffer?

you do not see how wrong your point of view is?
    try to restart your brain ,maybe will help you to understand that.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by stanisledom View Post
    Rasta is a bad sportsman on pubs, its true and he does all the things mentioned but I dont take him too serious saying bullshit. And d3r plays like a complete jackass, deffending, waiting and falling back for the revenge kill, backshooting, dming in mid, lately he is playing a bit more offensive cuz of the shittalk he gets but still he is SO LAME. And it looks like he doesnt even understand how lame his game is, THATS FUCKING INCREDIBLE.
    you backshoot,dm,fallback and insult people in public server so why you say that to me ???
    do you think you smart?
    i propose you to backshoot pulizter prise
    so check your behaviour than attack others.
    everyone knows you are laming in server too.

Thread Information