User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Novak

Also, Novak was stockpiling thousands of RU from a leech we captured from mid, I guess he ran out of capacity... I do remember having been upgraded 2k RU from him as well.
    I was more annoyed at flann hogging the mid powerups and wasting most of them, couldn't get them myself because I'm either solo-defending the gate nearly 90% of the game or supermining the enemy exit tele to get 3 nuker kills in a 4 second span when it matters the most, being Novak the only one I can't blame for that since he actually does shit when he goes offense.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    3 nuker kills in a 4 second span..
    Since so many try to tell me how shifty my builds are I decided to go fuck around a bit.

9 nukes in 3 seconds a couple hours ago. Tele right into the stash. SM on their tele so they could watch the show while their heads were still rolin.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 11-13-2014 at 10:54 PM.

We've got some badasses over here 11

So i can build leech in normal game above sp tele etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Also, Novak was stockpiling thousands of RU from a leech we captured from mid, I guess he ran out of capacity... I do remember having been upgraded 2k RU from him as well.
    I was more annoyed at flann hogging the mid powerups and wasting most of them, couldn't get them myself because I'm either solo-defending the gate nearly 90% of the game or supermining the enemy exit tele to get 3 nuker kills in a 4 second span when it matters the most, being Novak the only one I can't blame for that since he actually does shit when he goes offense.
    Yeah, it was unfortunate that we could not expand from that area to trap them inside the door, but they were attacking our core too much pulling Higor off of the portal area. I had 7 or 8 containers upgraded to 5.0 supporting that protector on the outside. It was holding well to a variety of enemy fire.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I will let Novak know this, and perhaps he can share his story! I know Novak is a good player and knows the rules!
    Yes he knows rules but broke it.

I had 7 or 8 containers upgraded to 5.0 supporting that protector on the outside
    Now you can ban him @|uK|fleecey
    Last edited by jANOSIK; 11-15-2014 at 07:52 PM.

You don't understand janosik. He built those containers to support the external builds surrounding it, including outside of the base. And, it did very well he said. Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Novak View Post
    I had 7 or 8 containers upgraded to 5.0 supporting that protector on the outside. It was holding well to a variety of enemy fire.
    Don't just focus on leech, focus on what good it was doing as well? Novak did know what he was doing anyway.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

You're clearly not familiar with this 'brute force' kind of strat, simply consists on overflowing the enemy side with your team using a unkillable outpost.
    You need:
    - A closed map, and a choke point near the enemy base that gives the attacking team an advantage.
    - A cluster of at least 5 containers not easily reachable.
    - A teleporter.
    - A super protector.

Pros:
    - Extremely difficult to take down.
    - Constant pressure on the choke point and neverending threat to the core.
    - Mid spawn control.
    - Can crack open big stalemates without resorting to that one player's nuking skills.

Cons:
    - Extremely high RU requirements, not viable until nukes are being taken down and an alternate approach is required.
    - Commitment from more than half the team to build/sustain the point.
    - Huge leech if the teleporter is lost and there's no backup.

It is a questionable but extremely valid part of the game made possible thanks to the absence of EMP bombs/grenades and Motion Detectors/Buildable Cameras.
    Where you may see this, do not confuse with normal outposts:
    - Niven. (common).
    --- Far left fan.
    - Coret. (rare)
    --- Mid, no real way to protect the cluster.
    --- Upper path entrance, cluster on the armor section, for defensive purposes. (common ANTIFUN build)
    - Ronsico. (rare, incredibly broken if done right)
    --- Own base entrance, cluster under the glass, tele above.
    --- Mid front, cluster under the glass, tele above.
    --- Enemy side panel on one of the core's adjacent rooms, cluster behind glass, tele outside of it.
    - Orbital. (uncommon, impossible to leech once defended)
    --- Enemy left window, cluster goes on the lower part of said room, teleporter goes hidden outside in the carved part of the wall.
    --- Enemy lift window, gives access to the ceiling above enemy core for Neutron blasts if you know where to build a second tele.
    --- Above enemy core, tele can be made right inside the enemy base (on the letters at the upper window) provided you have 30 containers to heal it.
    --- Behind enemy core, cluster inside, teles outside. (Won a PUG doing this crap lol)
    - McSwartzly [New] (common)
    --- Mid high ceiling, it's best to simply place SP's and attack from own base.
    - Bluevember (rare)
    --- Teleporter spot above stairs, use one SC instead of a cluster.
    - Simplex (very rare)
    --- Hidden room next to enemy teleporter, cluster and Teleporter inside, SP outside, SuperMine on enemy teleporter. (Novak's build)
    --- Mid front, cluster in mid, teleporter and SP outside, mines in mid entrance, players must be running forward to avoid falling into the water. (I REALLY want to try this one)
    - uK Bathrooms (super rare, game winning)
    --- Pool above enemy nuke room, cluster in nuke room, teleporter in either pool or inner cabinet (built from inside nuke room!!!)
    - Kanjar (uncommon)
    --- Far right nuke room, cluster inside, tele and SP's outside, a static sniper is required on your side of the bridge to cover the teleporter from surprise elements...
    - Unrealpark (potentially common)
    --- Enemy nuke room pillar, cluster inside, teleporter and SP's outside.
    And some other points I fail to remember.
    Last edited by Higor; 11-15-2014 at 05:18 PM.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Get it?
    Yes, now i understand
    Sorry @Novak

Now that's a good and humble response

Kudos janosik
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information