User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down NP^ is a worthless DM-r worthy of a ban

I think some pictures say more than 1000 words

Map - 1-on-1-Joust
    Scenario - 4 red vs 3 blue, NP^ on red. DM-ng, we (3 blue) manage to squeeze through 4 caps, and then...

Making it 3 red (with bad skills) vs 4 blue.
    This culminated in the following (I stopped playing after a while, didn't see the point)

On the previous map he similarly freelanced around, shot himself 76% efficency in a 3v3 game and still lost capwise. IMO he ain't contributing much to the CTF side of the server.

Edit: seems like a pattern. http://www.unrealkillers.com/ukstats/?p=match&mid=53173
    Last edited by JESUS; 08-20-2014 at 09:07 PM.

Why don't you have a 65%acc game again, oh wait you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Why don't you have a 65%acc game again, oh wait you can't.
    True. He should be banned. Cheated.. then got spotlight on him and suddenly his Acc drops to 30 again. No more nicklaming too..

Quote Originally Posted by Holzi View Post
    True. He should be banned. Cheated.. then got spotlight on him and suddenly his Acc drops to 30 again. No more nicklaming too..
    My accuracy hasn't dropped anywhere. And 30 is a nice number to write, but mine is a bit higher still.
    Unfortunately the server isn't the best one on the planet - the hitting ratio is influenced by
    a) the amount of players (more players = more pl & lag)
    b) the amount of spectators (same rules as more players; recently the servers are packed with players & specs)
    c) the amount of players leaving & joining mid-game (they get security checks, everyone else gets 100% pl drops; the pl spikes get gradually worse as more players leave and join)
    d) the amount of players with 100+ pings (more likely to have PL - harder to hit for everyone else)

Not related to server
    e) the map played - some maps suit better, some worse
    f) opponents - some opponents are just easier to hit

If you consider that I miss nearly 75% shots when the opponent is moving with his / her side towards me, you can only imagine what my accuracy would be in a decent server...

What he wrote before he edited his post.
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS View Post
    My accuracy hasn't dropped anywhere. And 30 is a nice number to write, but mine is a bit higher still.
    I am a faggot that was crying about players hitting 50%acc, so i decided to cheat because I am so bad.
    a) I am a fag
    b) I molest dogs
    c) I suck
    d) I'm a fag

Not related to server
    e) I am a fag
    f) I am a fag

What he wrote before he edited his post.
    Funny how at the tender age of 18-19 you act like a 13 year old who can only upload videos of "14x monsterkill / 11x holy shit", made on public w00t, to youtube (btw, the score IS 3-0 for the opponents, so good for you to get that spree, but here's a newsflash - it is totally useless CTF-wise and serves only as a "virtual penis contest" entry) and make posts like above in forums, Scott

You rock (and clearly have no idea of cheats / detecting cheats). May I also suggest growing pubes first and posting only after the journey to adolescence is complete ?
    Last edited by JESUS; 08-21-2014 at 05:57 AM.

Map - 1-on-1-Joust
    Stopped reading right there, Joust is a map that promotes high fragging scores.
    Not justifying NoPain his behaviour but this can happen on maps like these more easily.

Shooting 65 Acc is quite the accomplishment. I've only got close to this percentage maybe 2 times, and there are only a handfull of players capable of putting up those high numbers and they are well known and experienced players.
    Not accusing you, i just find it interesting that a subpar public hero i've never heard of can shoot higher then ~45 acc consistantly if i read the other posts correctly.
    Last edited by Finalzje; 08-21-2014 at 06:23 AM.

65.50%acc 111 kills on gauntlet in 9 minutes Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    48%acc reconnected Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    54%acc Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

Now compare it to the nick you are using now:
    28.5%acc 24 kills in 5 minutes almost 40%acc less and a quarter of the kills in half the time you on gauntlet Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    90 kills in 16 minutes 35%acc, long way off 110 65%acc in 9 minutes Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    27.53%acc on a map you got 48%acc Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

jesus.lama
    Nick he used cheats

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/howeasy-cheater-5116/

Quote Originally Posted by Finalzje View Post
    Stopped reading right there, Joust is a map that promotes high fragging scores.
    Not justifying NoPain his behaviour but this can happen on maps like these more easily.

Shooting 65 Acc is quite the accomplishment. I've only got close to this percentage maybe 2 times, and there are only a handfull of players capable of putting up those high numbers and they are well known and experienced players.
    Not accusing you, i just find it interesting that a subpar public hero i've never heard of can shoot higher then ~45 acc consistantly if i read the other posts correctly.
    1. Do not care about the frags, anyone can get those numbers with sufficient internet connection. Teamswitching from a losing team to winning team (making it 4v3 for the winning team) to get them in the first place, is something that shouldn't be allowed.
    2. Wasn't shooting higher than 45 on average, one lucky map in a good condition

--- Updated ---

65.50%acc 111 kills on gauntlet in 9 minutes Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    48%acc reconnected Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    54%acc Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

Now compare it to the nick you are using now:
    28.5%acc 24 kills in 5 minutes almost 40%acc less and a quarter of the kills in half the time you on gauntlet Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    90 kills in 16 minutes 35%acc, long way off 110 65%acc in 9 minutes Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    27.53%acc on a map you got 48%acc Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

jesus.lama
    Nick he used cheats

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/howeasy-cheater-5116/

Do I speak in some foreign language to you? Is your native tongue not English? Or are you just incapable of reading?

a) no two games have the same server "feel"
    b) no two games have the same opponents - I bet you wouldn't be able to make even 90 with 35% acc vs kosmo...
    c) you are like some pointless EU statistics which is bent to show things the way "you want" - I am sure that even you can understand that you have handpicked games with the lowest statistics to justify your BS
    Last edited by JESUS; 08-21-2014 at 07:19 AM.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f15/pub...58/index2.html
    But... you _ARE_ a cheater.

Don't know if anyone else checked the stats, but
    a) ridiculous avg accuracy (45 - 55) which greatly exceeds even the ones of _known_ german hard hitters
    b) more or less noname / non-existing clan affiliations
    c) you are more or less a noname who has never played in high skilled tournaments (which with such accuracy is impossible)
    d) I have specced you, and I have played against you. There is a more than 80% chance that you are a genuine cheater!
    Not a single fact though
    a) Nope, max 35 IF you are really-really-really good with the mouse (what most _very good_ players get, people with years of massive experience and map knowhow), NEVER 45+ avg in this game
    b) I can also wear any these tags that you mentioned. Today I can be from [og], tomorrow from b$c, etc; as non of these clans exist anymore. Maybe in IRC but not in any online league. So at the end of the day wearing a tag online does not mean anything. Least that he has been part of any of these mentioned clans (or that he has played for them in a high-level tournament)
    c) Nope, not that I know of. I have _never_ seen him play with such accuracy. I have played iDOM, iTDM, iCTF, nwTDM - all in absolute highest level in Europe. Not a single "riven" comes to my mind. And with 45+ accuracy people would remember

Make yourself look like more of an idiot.

Question to everyone:
    Who else has seen an 30%acc average player hit 65%acc in a game, right after he was crying about riven, and one that's accuracy drops 30% straight after a topic was made about him?

Thread Information