User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Let's not turn this into a crap topic. There are ex-cheaters everywhere and we all know it.

Tbh passionate gaming seem fun. ^^

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by WeeDMaN View Post
    Been in some shady business of course I was young but what ever no reason to bring that to this pug discussion that's scooping pretty low lol. Our admin team is definitely not made up with full of cheaters that's definitely a joke I was a ex-cheater yes I admit that I didn't have to it was back in 2004 & I came back in 2013 & told people exactly who I was & I didn't have too. Also yes LoSaH was a admin not sure when he lost that I became admin after he was gone. Also LoSaH was black-mailing us or whoever his friend was saying if we didn't unban LoSaH we would always get DDOSed & honestly the DDOSing happened for a month straight & was no way to stop it & still isn't. That's only reason he got unbanned. Also how can you say I am toxication because I say some #iPug admins abuse their power & some of them are assholes that's me voicing my opinions & lots of people feel the same way. You say I am toxic but I help anyone around this community with anything I can help them with if they ask me. I setup tons of servers, utstats, websites, forums, etc... just to help around so you calling me toxic is very untrue. Also when people do talk to me I ain't disrespectful or anything unless you are to me. Honestly I don't want any beef I came as a new community & new future but all your bringing up is the past & some untrue stuff.
    I was initially going to ignore this post but I saw that you mentioned #iPug and it's not the first time either. I could easily ignore your incoherent drivel but I'll flatter you with a response.

If you want to compare #iPug to #passionategaming, you can start with the fact that we don't negotiate with turds. That is why you, LoSaH and all of the other hackers, turds and toxic players get banned and stay banned. LoSaH cheats and threatens you with DDoSing. Your solution is to unban him. That shows terrible leadership and makes me think that your admin abilities are worse than your spelling.

Your pugs are filled with cheaters like LoSaH, Solidsnake and meep. The friendly community that you are preaching about features bigots like NUKE and one of your head admins was casually spewing divisive nazi rhetoric in your channel. WeeDMaN has been looking for a response for months and has been spewing misinformation left and right. This shouldn't be a #passionategaming vs #ipug thread but when representatives from communities make public statements, they can expect a response. I feel sorry for the players and legitimate admins that get caught up in this senseless nonsense.

[12:41] <***> I am totally against what they have said and done.
    [12:41] <***> weedman is a pain in the ass.
    [13:17] <***> I am neutral.
    [13:18] <***> I don't want to be involved in any drama.
    [13:18] <PACO> i don't seek out drama either.
    [13:18] <***> I know the real problem, and that is weedman.
    [13:18] <***> he is a very loose cannon.

I'll leave you guessing on which #PassionateGaming admin sent me those logs.

I thank you for the advice! , I call the attention that everyone knows cheats but so far I have no solution to my problem, impossible to enter pug by webchat

Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata View Post
    impossible to enter pug by webchat
    because they banned webchat

Quote Originally Posted by PACO View Post
    I was initially going to ignore this post but I saw that you mentioned #iPug and it's not the first time either. I could easily ignore your incoherent drivel but I'll flatter you with a response.

If you want to compare #iPug to #passionategaming, you can start with the fact that we don't negotiate with turds. That is why you, LoSaH and all of the other hackers, turds and toxic players get banned and stay banned. LoSaH cheats and threatens you with DDoSing. Your solution is to unban him. That shows terrible leadership and makes me think that your admin abilities are worse than your spelling.

Your pugs are filled with cheaters like LoSaH, Solidsnake and meep. The friendly community that you are preaching about features bigots like NUKE and one of your head admins was casually spewing divisive nazi rhetoric in your channel. WeeDMaN has been looking for a response for months and has been spewing misinformation left and right. This shouldn't be a #passionategaming vs #ipug thread but when representatives from communities make public statements, they can expect a response. I feel sorry for the players and legitimate admins that get caught up in this senseless nonsense.
    Can't ignore this post as well. Too many times I got mentioned here.

Me cheating? Since when? I'm still waiting after some evidence. Do you have some? Do you? If so, please post straight away.
    Did I DDOS them? No, it wasn't me personally. Blackmailed? Possible, depends what you understand under that but since WeedMan doesn't write the truth here and will never do (too stoned you know) we'll keep in on blackmailing.
    Isn't #ipug filled with (ex)-cheaters as well? Aren't you a convicted cheater as well? Isn't that one of the reason(s) you started your own community? Yes, yes and yes.
    Didn't you recently unbanned a cheater that was supposed to stay on the bench for 5 years? Did you made a mistake there with banning him first?

Is ipug such a friendly community? No, it isn't at all. It's full of hate, toxicity and (ex)-cheaters which you can expect with these people leading it.

@WeeDMaN you're an idiot. This thread and others you posted on other fora explains all your recent problems. Mention me more in threads, certain people will abuse it even more for god sake.

@seabass I was there together with kama/jenny/k1. After my skill increase and all the rumors certain people spread about me, they removed admin and banned me for supposedly cheating. Until today nobody was able to confirm that cheating story.

@Nordog nice logs you gave there to PACO. Ratting since 1999 and seems you're still doing it in 2015. Never trust this guy (o look, he's mod on this community uK \o/)

To #passionategaming: go back to your old admin team. Remove toxic people like WeeDMaN who's more stoned then ever (a permban is the only solution).
    Remove other people like Nordog/seabass/VanHelsing who have never done some admin stuff. If that leaves you with only 2/3 admins left, so be it.
    All the shit started when you added WeeDMan to your team and since then threats came in. (I'm still wondering why and who added this idiot in first place).
    You can still blame me for everything that happens over there, I don't care but you aren't fixing the problems with only focussing on me, especially since I have nothing to do with the recent attacks.

And to PACO and his OW. gl/hf with it.

He's not really a mod. Just has the mod profile to access the moderator section. Thanks.

PACO you let people lie blackout, heltah play their & their way toxic then me their always disrespecting new players who come around their & you guys let it & that's pretty hilarious. You also act like it was my decision to let these certain players play but honestly I didn't want these certain players unbanned we do have a admin team & vote on certain things so yes I don't always got things going my way. PACO it's not like you didn't bring around false accusations like saying one of the people might be DDOSIng #iPug was me. I had ttn, heltah & others told me please stop DDOSing #iPug & I wasn't even doing it so your also bringing around false rumors.

Also just because #iPug says someone cheats or is toxic I ain't going to believe you guys you guys also said Fallacy was def. cheating banned him for a year then year later say nvm he never cheated. What kind of shit like that. You guys try make me look bad but obvi the people who do come to #PassionateGaming enjoy it & usually stay pugging we didn't go to 2 pugs a day to 10 pugs a day because we are assholes & let cheaters play. Honestly PACO I brought up #iPug in this thread because that's why people are calling me toxic because the 2nd time I ever got banned from #iPug you put me as toxication so that's why people call me toxic so yea.

I know you have personal grudges toward me PACO & it's all good I apologized for bullshit before but you just don't care you just want to keep going & going & going. You just going to keep trying make us look bad especially in a thread like this because it's perfect timing for you. Also funny how you waited until I logged off here last night just to post that. Stop being so desperate I definitely ain't that desperate & obvi you a fake saying this shit is the past & stuff because you know it ain't. COnstantly have your admins talking shit about #PassionateGaming then you wonder why we talk shit about #iPug.

Also we ain't going to ban everyone you guys ban we ain't #iPug we have our own opinions what to do as a team #iPug was not built in 1 year took longer then a year & you guys are still not perfect. Some the people you guys say are toxic are not toxic in #PassionateGaming like me everyone likes me over their only selective few. Also Deepack everyone who pugs with him love him over their too & say wow he actually ain't that toxic. People react different toward different people & until they break a rule on #PassionateGaming they will not be banned. You have your admins we have our admins to make decisions.
    Last edited by WeeDMaN; 05-25-2015 at 09:33 AM.

Its best not to talk shit at all. Achieves nothing.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    its an informative opening post lets keep it that way, any greivances or issues please take it to PM's or to your own respective forums/irc. things have been mentioned and its understandable everyone wants to say their part, lets leave it at that

Thread Information