RageInc's Liberation Day - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Lol some peeps be like: I WANT THIS SO I CAN BE PRO.

Real pro peeps don't ask for adjustment or anything to be weaker, they simply play at anything with NP.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

yeah ok chamberly...

pulse is just fine, its mostly used as a finisher, crouch its retarded now matter how u look at it, minigun is fixed yes but only in pug server its not on pub which is retarded aswell

K I've had other things to worry about, but did Convict SAY he doesn't want to play anymore or did he just not show up?
    IF he just hasn't shown up at all then maybe he has a serious problem at home. I know the decision is final, but I don't see why Kenneth couldn't be the captain, he seemed the most faithful anyway and he was a captain before (with convict ironicly). Not that it matters now, but I just don't want people to judge Convict if he just didn't show up. If he said outright whatever and ruined it for the people who wanted to have fun then yeah ignore me. lol

I haven't been around so idk if he actually showed up and said "puff I don't care about this because I'm too awesome for it" or not, just if he hasn't shown at all maybe he had a family emergency.

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    but did Convict SAY he doesn't want to play anymore or did he just not show up?
    "im enjoying my Saterday" to many things have happened it was kinda Obvious he didn't want to play.

IF he just hasn't shown up at all then maybe he has a serious problem at home
    He did show up for a few matches but when he realized he took a shitty team and players not showing up he quited season.

but I don't see why Kenneth couldn't be the captain, he seemed the most faithful anyway and he was a captain before (with convict ironicly).
    i aint gonna go capt when i didn't take the players (i wanted) + the fact he took players i barely know except for shiro and Hector.

maybe he had a family emergency.
    if this was the case we would have know it by now.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    "im enjoying my Saterday" to many things have happened it was kinda Obvious he didn't want to play.

He did show up for a few matches but when he realized he took a shitty team and players not showing up he quited season.

i aint gonna go capt when i didn't take the players (i wanted) + the fact he took players i barely know except for shiro and Hector.

if this was the case we would have know it by now.
    So he said he's pwning someplace else. Then ignore me...My point was if he wasn't doing that. xD

Though you can't say you'd know it by now if he didn't show up. If he never showed up HE could have been the one with a problem you never know if he got injured somehow or whatever, I doubt a game is brought to mind with a broken limb. But he said he's just chilling and doesn't wanna play so yeah. I understand the decision. And I get you too, Kenneth, I wouldn't wanna get a team that's lousy either. lol

I hope you guys can find a compromise since I know a lot of people were enjoying themselves.
    I wish you all the best!

@Moko FOR CAPTAIN. CAPTAIN MOKO

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    How can she be their captain when we traded her for Convict?

Quote Originally Posted by PACO View Post
    How can she be their captain when we traded her for Convict?
    It was never officially approved :'v
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Now that everything is cleared up, RageInc's players will be thrown into a temporary FA pool by the time of this posting. You will probably be asking, "Why temporary?" because certain restrictions will apply if you want to pick them up:

1. Trading order introduction; week 4 reg standings starting from the lowest ranked team
      TTS> PP > SS > Sr > BOA
    2. Each team is only allowed to trade 1 former RageInc player
    3. The trade will not count towards the weekly transaction limit

After every team has made its trade, the remaining players will be added to the regular FA pool.

@[R]^Osyris @Cella_V2 @Spiderman @HIGH+CAMILO

Also, due to the overwhelming response, we have decided to host an all-star game this Sunday after the last match has finished.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Where the heck were you when I needed you to back me up 3 years ago dude? Wow.

--- Updated ---

O yeah, and how you guys are handling this is remarkably well. I assume Sw wasn't involved. LOL xD
    But rly, even I think it's being done good. lol

Thread Information