Raptor demo

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raptor demo

Deberías aclarar simplemente que usas un monitor de altos herts

HI everyone!

We just overcloked Raptor monitor, he was good at 60hz but now hes playin at 144hz, it could probably looks like hes cheatin in the demo but also remember hes ping he always play over 200 or 250 ping you have to predict a bit with that ping wich looks weird or like a bot, hes NOT using any cheat.
    Ashes of the rising phoenix

I have no clue regarding the cheating part. But I do like to point out that these Rp guys are sketchy I would not trust them. I heard several of them are caught cheaters, asshats, and Trolls. I recall playing in the Comboinsta server and these Rp guys would switch teams just to be on the same team. One guy called Rp Okami was spaming taunts and spewing garbage like we're the top insta clan alive and challenging people to clan wars. He was even bragging that one of his members beat a guy called Unrealshots in 1v1 weps. I was confused since that guy barely knows how to dodge. I wished I demoed it. They are preety bad but they play like assholes which makes these guys a problem. I say we should keep our eyes open there's lots of cheaters still out there and if a clan has ex-cheaters in it then it is a threat. The list of Rp members about half of them are caught cheaters so it's safe to assume they can be sharing cheats with their members under the table. ACE is not 100% secure.
    Last edited by Laura; 08-16-2017 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    HI everyone!

We just overcloked Raptor monitor, he was good at 60hz but now hes playin at 144hz, it could probably looks like hes cheatin in the demo but also remember hes ping he always play over 200 or 250 ping you have to predict a bit with that ping wich looks weird or like a bot, hes NOT using any cheat.
    umm no you dont predict with newnet numtee otherwise whats the fucking point of newnet..

CK..
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptorr View Post
    I'm not that stupid to use cheat 2 times

Raptor has been banned. He has a huge history of cheating. This time it's a perm.

Once again, thanks for your concern @L0nEwolF. Looks like you're slowly getting lonelier.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Looool predicting on newnet and lc weapons thats seriously questionable as fuck, I've done my best to patch things over with you guys at rp and will continue to do so.

A simple monitor upgrade doesnt warrant such a massive jump in skill. I know it helps but from personal experience if you're bad at 60hz or 75hz, 144hz is a lot harder to get used to and hit on consistently if you haven't been able to improve on previous peripherals.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura View Post
    I have no clue regarding the cheating part. But I do like to point out that these Rp guys are sketchy I would not trust them. I heard several of them are caught cheaters, asshats, and Trolls. I recall playing in the Comboinsta server and these Rp guys would switch teams just to be on the same team. One guy called Rp Okami was spaming taunts and spewing garbage like we're the top insta clan alive and challenging people to clan wars. He was even bragging that one of his members beat a guy called Unrealshots in 1v1 weps. I was confused since that guy barely knows how to dodge. I wished I demoed it. They are preety bad but they play like assholes which makes these guys a problem. I say we should keep our eyes open there's lots of cheaters still out there and if a clan has ex-cheaters in it then it is a threat. The list of Rp members about half of them are caught cheaters so it's safe to assume they can be sharing cheats with their members under the table. ACE is not 100% secure.
    Rps in a nutshell lul
    Never Lucky.

im gonnna miss dangerboys rage

Agree with @Laura. Come to discord with us

Thread Information