CoD|KushFaaa

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CoD|KushFaaa

CoD|KushFaaa

In the entire game he did not used his RU.
    Here are screen shots.

Here is Demo.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dc11btdes4njmfw/111.dem?dl=0

So such things allowed ? If No, then kindly take action.

i was using my Ru for offense, made Rocket cannons and such but hey if we cant do what we want for Ru then why farm for it?
    :<Rage Quiting since '92>:

You`re only allowed to play defense on public dont you know. Follow the 90% of the public players and lets create more overtime!

@Spiderman does anyone tell you how to spend your money.

Im now sure why, but Spider is having some impulse control disorder. 2 days ago he started to insult me becose i made the ss in a place that he doesnt like it. Other day, start with the same that Kush, but base was ok (ss, shp, sc, etc.) and i use my ru for made tele inside other's team base. Im not sure what is happened with this guy.

kush i was there too. I even upgraded you to SS and u didnt do it (so far so good) BUT you were full ru for a LONG time, enemy team had SS and we dont cuz of you.
    We made SS and SHP and you still full ru. People on the team was asking you all the time to help the team, by doing SS or SHP anything!! the BS is: FULL RU and doing nothing.
    Well, that's different.
    Last edited by Chazy®!; 02-04-2016 at 11:01 AM.
    Let the Disney Power be with you

The captain virus is kicking in, soon enough you'll know what i'm talking about
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

During the pre Super-Supplier stage, it's inadmissible to save RU, I take it against anyone with +500 RU and not contributing to an early SS.
    Now, once we're past that stage, it's cool to have 1 or 2 on the team to have an excess of RU for any emergency.

The REAL problem, is when there's 5 ppl with a RU excess and when you're the only player that has the key to wiping out an entire base doesn't receive any sort of help.
    Others upgrading you, or others building the mines so you don't have to spend anything.
    There's a lot of games that drag on because the most skilled attackers are the ones that have to secure the base due to the selfishness of the least skilled ones.

EDIT: Which is why having someone like Fleecey or Twister on your team is so important, you know you have that position covered.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

kush i was there too. I even upgraded you to SS and u didnt do it (so far so good) BUT you were full ru for a LONG time, enemy team had SS and we dont cuz of you.
    We made SS and SHP and you still full ru. People on the team was asking you all the time to help the team, by doing SS or SHP anything!! the BS is: FULL RU and doing nothing.
    Easy for people to judge, but i was there too. You need a few days off to think about your behavior.
    Last edited by HIGH+CAMILO; 02-04-2016 at 11:00 AM.

So he was saving RU before the SS was built?
    Ban him, 100.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, Super Supplier enables warhead, so you're technically not attacking by saving RU.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    So he was saving RU before the SS was built?
    Ban him, 100.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, Super Supplier enables warhead, so you're technically not attacking by saving RU.
    He was saving ru for 30 min...

Thread Information