User Tag List

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Unplayable

Too much is wrong with siege. Since when did camping mid became such a huge priority? Cant we rely on teamwork in a teamwork oriented mod?

Even the `good` players like osyris make it a habbit to literally sit on mid till you get any lame ass suit and 400 to trans around with. I don`t see the joy and essence of siege in this way of playing the game.

It's funny how everyone forgets those 'Flame First' spawns.

BTW @Cella_V2.
    The translocator being droppable wasn't the change that was proposed, there was this idea of making it cheaper, no additional throw force and with limited translocations (upgrades meaning more ammo).
    That would completely balance the translocator and make it's usage more mainstream, instead of just nuking/camping mid.
    That would also get rid of the annoying transpack tactics, as the transpacker would need to rebuild his translocator for more ammo.

But that's the kind of change everyone gets freaked out about, so I simply turned that item into a double edged sword by making it droppable.
    Still think it's a good idea to apply the original concept described above?
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

But, trans keeps a shit, failing all times the disc is near the ceiling. lol

Well now, there's already two pending server updates (XC_Engine_18, LCWeapons_0017). @SAM

I wouldn`t even find trans with ammo so bad tbh. Would be a cool change when compared to other changes seen on the server. However I still feel most of these changes are somehow focused on making offense more bareable instead of making defense less easy (and almost braindead).

With that kind of xloc with ammo limitation I don't like. I often shoot it out just to fool other where I'm going. Now, I spilled my plenty-o-bean of xloc tactic.

&, to end the game quicker if I can. I don't know if anyone else want to play the game super long on a single match, but I don't. I like it fast. If I'm gonna take it slow, dev server can use that lol.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    xloc with ammo limitation
    Wait what? Since when xlock have limited ammo? @Higor is that a joke?
    When will you stop messing with siege?

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    Wait what? Since when xlock have limited ammo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    The translocator being droppable wasn't the change that was proposed, there was this idea of making it cheaper, no additional throw force and with limited translocations (upgrades meaning more ammo).
    I think it was an idea. Not really implemented.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Even though its a public server, I feel like it shouldnt make the mod like some cheesefest of silly untactical buildings. There is no way you can tell me all the 450 mines I either leech or get killed on are placed with a tactical reason behind it. There should be a big rewarding factor aswell as an heavily punishing factor in siege that makes people think more thoroughly on how they play the mod. Right now its just a shitload of individual failures and a lot of luck.

Perhaps it`s just me digging too deep for a game with noticeable limitations. But i`m mostly just pointing this out to show my pov on things.

About mines, since I found out why headshotting mines is almost impossible, it should be far easier to snipe them on a future release after a certain fix.
    Well, almost every building will be easier to headshot...

Thread Information