User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

mines!!! !s !t !p

It was a leech game on BlackRiverIV, we were just minding our business when mines all of a sudden starts making nukes all over the base, aswell as making sps on the leech he made. When AnA started killing his nukes he got all butthurt and started to do even more shit (like nuking us before we even agreed to start nuking). Few moments later all of his stuff gets killed and he dies with 2 nukes in hand, then does a !s !t !p. If you want evidence related to the laming in leech, ask AnA, as I didnt SS it nor do I demo.
    Last edited by Skarn; 04-01-2016 at 08:51 AM. Reason: img edit

Where unbalanced noob? -) I'm out in lech (green start), and i enter (of 30m). Ban need for you, - kick-sabbotage.
    Last edited by mines!!!; 04-01-2016 at 09:03 AM.
    More mines!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mines!!! View Post
    Where unbalanced noob? -) I'm out in lech (green start), and i enter (of 30m). Ban need for you, - kick-sabbotage.
    i was there also, and you started fucking around in the leech game, and nobody agree too end it or something like that. i killed you everytime you came too oure base too destroy stuff..

and idd you !s!t!p like in the ss.
    ban him imo.

Yea, Gos. You start spoiled lech-game, make mines, killing players etc. And say it now? Lol. All players are gone after a few tens of minutes, because We did not want to play with you.

UP. What is remarkable. Joining and losing in Faces-4 (normal game), he also began making no reason kick votes me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gos1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	3013
    Last edited by mines!!!; 04-01-2016 at 09:42 AM.
    More mines!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mines!!! View Post
    Are you saying you were gone for 30 minutes between the !s and the !p? Do you really think people are that stupid to believe you? You were green in start, started fucking everything up, went spec, I got balanced to green, you rejoin the game on the blue team. Also kick sabotage? You fucking broke 2 or 3 rules in that match, expect to be kickvoted. The amount of shit you did over the months that you've been here can't even be counted. I hope you get permabanned some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarn View Post
    I hope you get permabanned some day.
    I too (for you).

You joined only from the middle of the game. After everyone left (there was only Gos), I, too, was gone. When I came back, I to another team (because of the number of players). What are you trying to prove?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skarn View Post
    Are you saying you were gone for 30 minutes between the !s and the !p? Do you really think people are that stupid to believe you?
    P.S. Of course not. It was after. When I got in blue. Gos started strongly interfere (boostin), I went out and tried to back my.
    More mines!!!

Banned

I saw this coming......

If fleece did banned me ("laming in leech, !s !t !p (fleece)" for 2 matches.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Banned
    He can explain next? - I did not change team by using these tags (only wanted join to start team in end - dont better (raped by Gos) base, - when it is not happened, I out). Ban will everyone who says !t? And who says !s? Where "laming"? What do you say of no reason kick voting me by Gos? (8 am screen) After his team lost (Faces-4).

- - - Updated - - -

When I do, the next time, a screen like Skarn, Gos says !t-!s. You also banned him? Or is it a personal dislike? <--

- - - Updated - - -

Plus. "Gos... put bullet me". But Gos in my (blue) team? Wtf in this sreen?
    Last edited by mines!!!; 04-01-2016 at 02:51 PM.
    More mines!!!

Can we make it that when u have ru and going spec and then join back (when u team defeated) u lose ru?

Thread Information