User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
    LOl yeah he edited my post and added that in... and fuck that rule.. if its leech game there is more then 6 people imma end it

only people complaining are like 3 people... cant justify a rule because 3 people want it... fucken retarded
    dat abuse son!

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f19/sie...ded-bans-1718/

You did not add "-Unless majority agree to continue" etc.? It wasn't there before, so, I wonder who else did it.
    It was discussed in a later post which must have been lost in the last "crash" but yes, I DID NOT ADD IT... and SAM posted right after I did and confirmed it. I "edited" it, I take no charge in 'creating' the rules, I only enforce them.

LOl yeah he edited my post and added that in... and fuck that rule.. if its leech game there is more then 6 people imma end it only people complaining are like 3 people... cant justify a rule because 3 people want it... fucken retarded
    Just LOLed

Glad i left so I don't have to fix this problem.
    I'm glad you left as well, you were the only |uK| admin I've had no respect for.

Shut the fuck up about @.SeVered.II, giving an aged mature adult moderator was a lot better decision than whoever gave you admin @SilverWing.

After ignoring my apology and Scarface removing your ban you've forced me into a weird position of having to accept that I'm the better man. I kind of feel bad knowing that you took what I said personally and turned it into a vendetta gainst me; I mean you said mean things to me too but I didn't give a fuck.

You dont insult an admin and get away with it.
    ^ It's no wonder I'm hearing rumors that you're no longer in |uK| due to being a "drama queen" somebodys got a case of needing to to toughen the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    i couldnt give a flying fuck if you did say something about me, i learned to ignore comments from almost everyone several years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    These insults happen on a daily basis, so yes, I don't take them personally but it's still a nice move of you.

Last edited by Neff; 11-09-2012 at 07:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    I'm glad you left as well, you were the only |uK| admin I've had no respect for.

Shut the fuck up about @.SeVered.II, giving an aged mature adult moderator was a lot better decision than whoever gave you admin @SilverWing.

After ignoring my apology and Scarface removing your ban you've forced me into a weird position of having to accept that I'm the better man. I kind of feel bad knowing that you took what I said personally and turned it into a vendetta gainst me; I mean you said mean things to me too but I didn't give a fuck.

^ It's no wonder I'm hearing rumors that you're no longer in |uK| due to being a "drama queen" somebodys got a case of needing to to toughen the fuck up.
    LOL.. lets get shit straight... your still ass hurt because I banned you for removing a Super Container that you didn't build? LOL you been warned enough times by admins and mod about it too. Another funny thing is that i didnt even ban you, it was Fleece who did and came to me asking about the ban. So stop crying about it and how im a bad admin. The only time i banned people were people who were sup boosting and that was only for 1-3 matches. If you look at the ban list, i wont even find my name making a post because it was pointless to post bans on people who were banned for 3 matches.

If your going to insult an admin and think your going to get away with it, trust me your not. Admins are here to keep the servers fun and peaceful, if people think they can say w.e the fuck they want and get away with it.. think again. For example look at ACF, why you think he isnt here anymore?

Me leaving the clan doesnt have to do with anything about me being a drama queen. Some of the members knew that i was going to leave 3 months before i quit the clan, but the day i quit i knew it was the right thing for me.

I said nothing of the ban, and that's not where I'm going with this.

If you want to get "shit straight," I was refering to an apology that was not only unanswered but also ignored in which I took offense.

I'm baffled as to why you're preaching to me about keeping servers fun and peaceful yet you've shown yourself unable to make peace.

ACF is a bad example, I don't know why you're trying to use someone that fucked up, theres a big difference between crossing big lines in whats tolerated and just talking random smack over a disagreement. I would have used AnAUnreal as an example - and how Chiseller ignores his bait.

You can have your own opinion of why you left |uK| I honestly don't care, I'm just saying what I heard =p
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

Baby girl neff, stop being a crybaby, ill tell you one time. If you don't see things eye to eye, then close your eyes and make things your way, like I do, no man puts fear in my heart, so stop complaining and fighting about, cause your already a faggot, maybe you were born one, there is no hope for you, also don't mention my name in your post. Hillbilly

omglol

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    omglol
    I know right, ...jeez GET YOUR OWN THREAD... I worked hard to get this one ....

What the fuck am I supposed to learn from "If you don't see things eye to eye, then close your eyes and make things your way, like I do"

Ok you're not afraid to talk shit on the internet?

Don't let anyone tell you you're not special.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    acf i heard you're stalking sovvie? saying shit like you miss her and how amazing she is? come on man you dont have a chance with her, get real.

Thread Information