Defeating a cheater (Omega) on Deck - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    you were caught with your pants down forsejz I'm sure you and ur whole "vio" crew are using these cheats no normal player does the shit you do shady motherfuckers and that is the reason why omega was banned in the first place in #Ipug everyone knew he was cheating then and he just dragged all of you dumbshits with him and are still cheating trying to pass yourselves off as "legit players" gtfo and good riddance scum like you are one of the main reason UT99 is dying.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Now to think what all players cheaters and UT dies.
    Enrages that some players think that they it is the best of all and when someone wins against them, become the reason cheats.

P.S poor english ---> translator

When you have logs of certain players cheating and then you of course try to back them up thats what fucking enrages me.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    you were caught with your pants down forsejz I'm sure you and ur whole "vio" crew are using these cheats no normal player does the shit you do shady motherfuckers and that is the reason why omega was banned in the first place in #Ipug everyone knew he was cheating then and he just dragged all of you dumbshits with him and are still cheating trying to pass yourselves off as "legit players" gtfo and good riddance scum like you are one of the main reason UT99 is dying.

lol guys u so idiots .

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    When you have logs of certain players cheating and then you of course try to back them up thats what fucking enrages me.
    Check my logs please.
    I don't know why i have ban on uk.
    More year ago.

Forum ban and good riddance. And boycot from whats left of the community

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Lmao forsejz tim already said you had the version of a cheat that gets detected by the old version of ace which happened to be loaded into your ut.

The reason why you and your buttbuddies arent getting caught at the minute is because the latest completed version of ace doesnt detect the newest cheats out there at the minute, I know which versions they are, so lets not play innocent kiddies anymore, enjoy your cheat filled games away from our servers.

Do anything you want. It is 1999 year game, if I want I will play in your servers, your bans isn't a problem, really. I'm not cheating, you can do and think whatever you want. bb.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Lmao forsejz tim already said you had the version of a cheat that gets detected by the old version of ace which happened to be loaded into your ut.

The reason why you and your buttbuddies arent getting caught at the minute is because the latest completed version of ace doesnt detect the newest cheats out there at the minute, I know which versions they are, so lets not play innocent kiddies anymore, enjoy your cheat filled games away from our servers.
    SKATE AND DESTROY
    FORSEJZ.DAPORTFOLIO.COM
    YOUTUBE.COM/FORSEZ0R
    FACEBOOK.COM/FORSEJZ

I'm assuming rina is another dickrider? You guys are fucked say what you want keep testing ur cheats forsejz and changing ur macs hwids for "no reason".

Quote Originally Posted by forsejz View Post
    Do anything you want. It is 1999 year game, if I want I will play in your servers, your bans isn't a problem, really. I'm not cheating, you can do and think whatever you want. bb.
    whats the point of cheating anyway

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rina View Post
    lol guys u so idiots .
    Arina is that you?

Thread Information