True colours of =V= - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    @SAM, if ^ dresses2us can pass through your bot security posting url infecting people with trojans maybe, something similar happens with Qwerty maybe he just opened a link and voala! Q is controlled remotely... and you are paranoic with the coincidences...

just another possibility.
    w5ykj

Quote Originally Posted by Crsk View Post
    @SAM, if ^ dresses2us can pass through your bot security posting url infecting people with trojans maybe, something similar happens with Qwerty maybe he just opened a link and voala! Q is controlled remotely... and you are paranoic with the coincidences....
    You can't possibly compare remote access with a bot accessing a forum, making a bot is laughably easier than to break in someone else's PC.
    Furthermore such people with those bots have general objectives as to create an entire botnet and steal actual valuable info, not doing secure queries on a dying game to specific servers.

Knowing Qwerty, for me there's 50/50 chances he would actually pull something like this, I posted a way at HoF for Qwerty to prove his innocence, if he doesn't do it or even try, to even know what could possibly be happening on his end if he's being truthful, at least I am personally forced to believe he did it on purpose (running away shutting things down and keeping inactive during the whole thing kinda adds to his guilt, if I was ever accused of something I didn't, I would take the initiative to talk/collaborate with the affected people and find out the cause and prove it, not run away with "idk what happened").

This is why I said don't post Korean shit ffs

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Feralidragon View Post
    You can't possibly compare remote access with a bot accessing a forum, making a bot is laughably easier than to break in someone else's PC.
    Furthermore such people with those bots have general objectives as to create an entire botnet and steal actual valuable info, not doing secure queries on a dying game to specific servers.

Knowing Qwerty, for me there's 50/50 chances he would actually pull something like this, I posted a way at HoF for Qwerty to prove his innocence, if he doesn't do it or even try, to even know what could possibly be happening on his end if he's being truthful, at least I am personally forced to believe he did it on purpose (running away shutting things down and keeping inactive during the whole thing kinda adds to his guilt, if I was ever accused of something I didn't, I would take the initiative to talk/collaborate with the affected people and find out the cause and prove it, not run away with "idk what happened").
    I won't write anything since feral said it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralidragon View Post
    I used the instance to mention about how easy it is to being trojaned and controlled by one simple step "open the url" making the victim to don't even suspected regard.

Persons with systems knowledge know how to easily bypass the victim's antivirus protection with direct attaks purposes -I mean separating the infected file to analize each part with the victim's used antivirus to know where is the part of code the av is detecting as malicious... then rewrite the found part of code without let the entire file change his functionality- i didn't tried so before, also i'm lacked of knowledge right now, i just have some theory as universitary student i am, just starting to learn about systems, code, security and such.

i'm sorry to compare this type of protection with a simple captcha, wasn't my intention to do, sometimes i write and people can't get my point since my english isn't as good but if i compare my currently english with my old english (from a year ago)... wow is a lot of difference so i'm really happy with my progress (i didn't knew the difference between you - your ). that's why my posts are not so long as i maybe want and sometimes takes me too long to post (stuck trying to explain something) and i am still constantly asking to google the correct spelling / meaning of some words.
    w5ykj

Actually. I can bet this is actually a human and not a bot. The registration process is much rigorous here than a lot me places.

And honestly speaking. I doubt someone who has infected another's computer will sit there crashing ut servers out me all the other things possible. And FYI for this type me crash to be possible to even execute. You need command prompt open.

--- Updated ---

Ps can one me the mods do a one touch no dresses please. I'm on mobile and have not added that to mobile theme yet. Thanks

crashing a ut99 server in 2013 is just sad
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

It's been a while since I have seen the name Sony let alone Scarface

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lol @utbusta, brings some good old memories back huh

Ya man no doubt! Now if I could only bring back that good aim I used to have ... or did I ? LOL

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    hahaha

Thread Information